Start your review of Real Mayonnaise Jar!
How would you rate this product?
Bradale J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Real Mayonnaise Jar uploaded by Bradale J.
This is the ONLY mayonnaise that I buy. The taste is unequaled. It brings out the flavor in anything that you prepare. Food just isn't as delicious without the taste of Hellman's mayonnaise. It's smooth, creamy, delicious, and budget friendly. There's nothing that I would change about this product, and I would DEFINITELY recommend it to family and friends.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Real Mayonnaise Jar uploaded by Becky F.
Real Mayonnaise Jar uploaded by Becky F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love the flavor of hellmans, it's always fresh and tasty, I like that it had less sugar in it than others, it's the perfect condiment for a sandwich, or I like to make chicken salad and macaroni salad using it, I will definitely continue buying this, I recommend this to others!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Real Mayonnaise Jar uploaded by Mirla G.
Delicious creamy taste. Ideal for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, burgers, mixing creamy dips, and preparing fresh salads.
Jane J.
Dallas, TX
Real Mayonnaise Jar uploaded by Jane J.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love Hellman’s Mayonnaise,it’s my number because of the natural flavor and taste. I love it.
Jaime C.
Spring Hill, FL
This is the only mayonnaise I will buy. I have tried others in the past and none of them taste quite right. i don't know if it's because I have eaten this all my life and it is just what I am used to but either way it is the best. I will not buy anything else even if it's on sale. Real Mayonnaise Jar
Brianna M.
Midland, MI
Seriously the only mayonnaise to get. I've tried other brands, and they just don't taste right. Also, since Thanksgiving is just around the corner, here's a tip for you! Want a moist turkey? Slather this on it before you pop it in the oven! Holy Moly! I thought that my brother-in-law lost his mind when he did that, but I don't think I will ever make a turkey without coating it in mayo!
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
Real Mayonnaise Jar uploaded by Fran E.
Nothing beats Real Mayonnaise Jar no matter what I have tried. This is the creamiest, great texture, good flavor and used in many dishes. Family gatherings require big jars from Sam's Club in order to make a huge batch of potato salad. #delish
Nicole S.
Elkton, MD
Real Mayonnaise Jar uploaded by Nicole S.
Purchased at: Safeway
Love it in [email protected] cooking! For dips, pate for delicious fries or even burgers ! It goes with it all and everyone loves it!
Sheryl K.
Bangor, ME
Real Mayonnaise Jar uploaded by Sheryl K.
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise is good quality for the price I would buy it again the deviled eggs was a hit. #NewYearSameFaves I would recommend and buy again. I purchased at Hannaford in Maine. I was very satisfied with the product.
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
Can’t beat this Mayo when buying! It is so good on sandwiches and in different dips and sauces. I love mixing with the mustard for a good fish dip!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
MaeMae W.