Real Housewives of Atlanta TV Show
Real Housewives of Atlanta TV Show
By Real Housewives of Atlanta
Chickasha, OK

The washed up "beauty queen" is the only reason why I don't care to watch the show anymore. It seems that she has something mentally wrong with her and plus her attitude is definitely not a pleasant thing to watch either.

Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Austin, TX
4 years, 9 months ago
Aside from the fact that this show, like many "reality" shows is somewhat scripted, the poor thing is heading into her 40's or already there and doesn't have a husband or a child (Which I'm assuming she wants) - If I were heading into my 40's without a family I would be a little nuts too. I believe most of this is contrived for the TV audience though, I can't imagine she would be this crazy in person.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Fort Myers, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
I agree, I don't know what they were thinking!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Apple Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I can't stand her either. I would be surprised if she makes it to next season. Did you see the episode where Walter asked her if she had taken her meds? I couldn't believe when she started hitting on Apollo. Sorry but she has got to go.
Chickasha, OK
4 years, 11 months ago
Sorry. I pressed save a little too early. Do you think that she should leave the show to save it, or has the show tanked so low that it cannot be saved?