by Real Housewives of Atlanta
Ask a Question
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA

Do you think this show is moral , for a young women to watch. Or will it fill there heads with lies?
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Oct. 14, 2013, 8:04 p.m.
Reality TV is just made for entertainment most of the time it is staged just to keep things interesting. Just show young girls what is real what is not and that it is just a show not reality.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Sept. 29, 2013, 7:15 p.m.
Simply put it's hyped up entertainment.
Brittanie S.
Brittanie S.
Sept. 28, 2013, 8:16 p.m.
This show is pure entertainment. Sure there are some nice heartfelt moments but if a person is influenced by reality TV or any other form of entertainment (movies, music, tv) then they probably shouldn't be watching or listening to it. As a child I watched plenty of "inappropriate" TV and movies and I didn't turn out to be a bad human being. It's all entertainment nothing serious.
Chlaine D.
Chlaine D.
Sept. 27, 2013, 12:57 p.m.
It's just a show. I'm not sure it's that serious. In my opinion there are plenty of MTV shows that are worse.
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Sept. 15, 2013, 6:03 p.m.
Depends on how old they are. the show *is* rated TV-14 I think.. but I don't know what lies? by the 2nd season pretty much anyone on these shows starts exposing themselves as being fake LOL
Kellena P.
Kellena P.
Sept. 10, 2013, 3:25 a.m.
I would never let my daughter watch this show
Lameece N.
Lameece N.
Sept. 9, 2013, 11:35 p.m.
Its not a big deal. its the person watching it that should be responsible and realistic
Hilda Leticia D.
Hilda Leticia D.
Sept. 7, 2013, 7:33 a.m.
I don't think is good.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Sept. 3, 2013, 3 p.m.
Depends how young, depends what they consider 'good' morals. In the end, these shows are for entertainment, ratings and ad dollars. We all have a choice as to what we watch and what we let our young ones watch. Monitor your childrens TV intake and web interaction more closely if you feel they are watching age inappropriate shows. I personally like watching RHOA, its a good laugh.
Sally S.
Sally S.
Aug. 27, 2013, 10:42 p.m.
No they shouldn't watch this show it show pure nonsense and bad things it does fill their heads with lies, betrayal
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Aug. 27, 2013, 4:01 p.m.
I think this show is for entertainment purposes only. I would never encourage someone to watch these types of shows if they are hoping to find a moral compass from them. I don't believe that it will fill someone's head with lies, but these are just women living their own lives. I don't think that they should be regarded as role models, and their actions should in no way encourage someone to behave the same.

Join Now