Real Housewives of Atlanta TV Show
Real Housewives of Atlanta TV Show
By Real Housewives of Atlanta
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Do you think this show is moral , for a young women to watch. Or will it fill there heads with lies?
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Hazlet, NJ
4 years, 1 month ago
Reality TV is just made for entertainment most of the time it is staged just to keep things interesting. Just show young girls what is real what is not and that it is just a show not reality.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
4 years, 1 month ago
Simply put it's hyped up entertainment.
Brittanie S.
Brittanie S.
Chesapeake, VA
4 years, 1 month ago
This show is pure entertainment. Sure there are some nice heartfelt moments but if a person is influenced by reality TV or any other form of entertainment (movies, music, tv) then they probably shouldn't be watching or listening to it. As a child I watched plenty of "inappropriate" TV and movies and I didn't turn out to be a bad human being. It's all entertainment nothing serious.
Chlaine D.
Chlaine D.
Antioch, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It's just a show. I'm not sure it's that serious. In my opinion there are plenty of MTV shows that are worse.
Meredith E.
Meredith E.
Bloomington, IN
4 years, 2 months ago
Depends on how old they are. the show *is* rated TV-14 I think.. but I don't know what lies? by the 2nd season pretty much anyone on these shows starts exposing themselves as being fake LOL
Kellena P.
Kellena P.
SPRINGFIELD
4 years, 2 months ago
I would never let my daughter watch this show
Lameece N.
Lameece N.
University Park, PA
4 years, 2 months ago
Its not a big deal. its the person watching it that should be responsible and realistic
Hilda Leticia D.
Hilda Leticia D.
I don't think is good.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
4 years, 2 months ago
Depends how young, depends what they consider 'good' morals. In the end, these shows are for entertainment, ratings and ad dollars. We all have a choice as to what we watch and what we let our young ones watch. Monitor your childrens TV intake and web interaction more closely if you feel they are watching age inappropriate shows. I personally like watching RHOA, its a good laugh.
Sally P.
Sally P.
Apple Valley, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
No they shouldn't watch this show it show pure nonsense and bad things it does fill their heads with lies, betrayal