Real Housewives of Atlanta TV Show
Top Questions See all 1,166 Q&A
- "This is one of my favorite shows and I love reality tv sometimes it doesn't be so much drama to the point I stop watching it but I love nene and the rest of the crew." in 80 reviews
- "My guilty pleasure....let's be real most housewives do not get half the luxuries in life these ladies have, but they do work for it." in 64 reviews
- "Granted, it is a good idea to make a show like this because people literally FEED off of reality shows -- but at what point does one think that this isn't reality anymore and that its all scripted?" in 47 reviews
- "i love this show the ladies are amazing an real the drama is real life drama its very entertaining an they have they are classy at times an trashy at times love those ladies " in 44 reviews
- "I can hardly stand Kenya Moore because she is always starting drama and instigating fights that are unnecessary, but other than that the show is great. " in 26 reviews
The show is addicting to me, I think, because of the drama that unfolds right before your eyes. Some of the things these women do and say, really leave me going, "Oh my gosh, did she really?!" It is as another Influenster put it "it's like a train wreck....it's hard not to look away."
I guess I've invested so much time in the show, that I feel like I know the ladies and so of course curiosity has me following them on...
The show stars a revolving door of women in Atlanta that are upper-class and are mostly married with children. Some of them are successful lawyers, singer/songwriters, models, and entrepreneurs and still others have claimed their spot by coat-tailing a successful man, but never-the-less, they all appear to lead such dramatic lives, that the masses tune in weekly to watch what's new.
If you watch the show, what you will see most prominent is that these women like to argue with one another, about ANYTHING, and these women break-up and make-up with one another, it would seem at times, almost daily!
So, if you like to watch other people be dramatic and get a good chuckle out of it, as I do, then sure I would say definitely tune in for the new season!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos