BY REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA

Bolder than ever, Kandi, Kim, Nene and Sheree have been busy pursuing their dreams and striving to maintain their relationships. Coupled with the additions of model Cynthia Bailey and entertainment lawyer Phaedra Parks, this is a season not to miss. The series is an up-close and personal look at six fabulous women from Atlanta's social elite - from Grammy-Award winners to one-hit wonders, power brokers to super models - as they juggle their burgeoning careers and busy home lives amidst the whirl of the south's hottest city. Atlanta has become one of the hottest entertainment hubs in America, and the Housewives are taking their individual talents to new heights in search of stardom. These driven and ambitious women prove that they're not just "housewives, but entrepreneurs, doting mothers and feisty southern women. This 5-disc set includes all 16 episodes from the explosive third season of THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA, plus the 2-part reunion special. see more...

• Why wasn't Porsha given a peach this season? I think she adds so ...10 Answers
  • Do you think they are getting a new house wife or losing anyone?7 Answers
  • Does anyone else think that Kandi should cut off Mama Joyce?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is one of my favorite shows and I love reality tv sometimes it doesn't be so much drama to the point I stop watching it but I love nene and the rest of the crew." in 80 reviews
  • "My guilty pleasure....let's be real most housewives do not get half the luxuries in life these ladies have, but they do work for it." in 64 reviews
  • "Granted, it is a good idea to make a show like this because people literally FEED off of reality shows -- but at what point does one think that this isn't reality anymore and that its all scripted?" in 47 reviews
  • "i love this show the ladies are amazing an real the drama is real life drama its very entertaining an they have they are classy at times an trashy at times love those ladies " in 44 reviews
  • "I can hardly stand Kenya Moore because she is always starting drama and instigating fights that are unnecessary, but other than that the show is great. " in 26 reviews
Minerva C.
If I had a guilty pleasure this would be in. Watching a bunch of grown women with hilarious drama and attitude does good for ones soul. It makes you forget about your issues because you're too busy watching theirs. This is GREAT.
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
I love the Real Housewives franchise. The fights can be pretty stupid, but they're always entertaining. It's a great way to relax after a long day of work because you can focus on their problems instead of your own. It's always interesting to see what they'll say
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm a HUUUGE fan of all Housewives show, but Atlanta is my favorite. First of all, they're the prettiest of all the housewives and have the least amount of cosmetic surgery. They're real as you know what! Now for tea: Phaedra, Phaedra, Phaedra... I knew something was up with her. I couldn't put my finger on it for the longest time, but now I can see through her. She is up in everyone's business, but doesn't want anyone in her's. She is a liar to the core - typical blood-sucking attorney! But, with her own friends? She likes having Porsha around because she thinks she is in total control of that relationship. I believe Phaedra talked smack about Porsha. She doesn't respect her at all. She wants to control her. The other woman are too strong for Phaedra to control. The only control Phaedra has over the other women is to keep secrets or create drama by louring the attention inward via mixing up dates about her divorce and pregnancy (and who knows what the hell else). Candy and Todd of genuine nice people and they need to stay THE EFF away from Phaedra - that lady is TROUBLE!!!!!!!
Steven S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite cities of the Housewives franchise. So extra, so dramatic -- absolutely amazing. My favorite housewife of Atlanta would have to be Kenya Moore. What a beautiful soul! Can't wait for Kim and Nene to come back!
Yolanda S.
Waco
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
LOVE ME SOME REAL HOUSE WIVES OF ATLANTA IT'S A SHOW YOU INVITE YOUR GIRL FRIEND OVER AND HAVE GIRL TIME IT'S ABOUT FAMILY'S AND WOMEN WOW IN POWER OTHER WOMEN THAT YOU CAN BUILD YOUR ON BUSINESS VERY INSPIRING AND IT HAD IT'S UP AND SIDE BUT IT'S REAL WOMAN SHARE IN THERE LIFE AND FAMILY LIFE THEY JUST LIKE ANY BODY ELES SHARE IN THERE NO SO PREFECT LIFE AND KEEPING IT REAL AND YES THEY HAVE DRAMA IN THERE LIFE BUT THEY BREAK UP AND MAKE UP OR THEY JUST KEEP IT MOVING IT REAL LOVE HAVE YOU LAUGHING AND CRYING
Krystalyn K.
FERNDALE, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love the show but NOT all the recent petty DRAMA from Miss Kenya. Drama & fighting is NOT REALITY however this is one of The More Realistic Of The Housewives Franchise. Honestly, its the only one of the franchise that I like, especially since its the realest and not just about social status like the others and sleeping with each others spouses like the others. I just wish Kenya wasn't put on the show because she makes women look bad! I know she's supposed to be having all these health scares but honestly, drumming up all that drama & making mean spoofs is not good for your health. But off of Kenya and on to another, I'm glad Kim left the show because she and her husband are raising young children and this is just not healthy for them or her. Being stressed, worrying about what the other housewives are doing & saying while she should be raising her children just kinda saddens me. Especially when I feel like she doesn't need the nannies and what not, if she would just stop, take some parenting classes & focus on her family. Okay, I don't wanna give to much away and be branded a spoiler even though I'm reviewing based off things witnessed on the past show's because not everyone is all caught up, so sorry about that. But I wanna stop and say a few good thing's about the housewives on the show because I do really like this show; I like how even though they have their differences, they all seem to try to set them stuff aside to come together for a gathering or to support each others branches from time to time, even if drama does break out, the point is they try. I also love how Kandi is always being a great role model for her daughter and sometimes to the other housewives, how she is generally drama free & try to help everybody better themselves or accomplish a dream. I also like how not only she, but the other housewives doesn't put all her egg's in one bag; meaning they don't just relying on the show as full source of income because nothings guaranteed. I hope my review was helpful :)
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my guilty pleasure shows for sure.  I love all of the Atlanta housewives, even the OG's.  Sure miss Kim Zolciak and wish she would come back or at least make an appearance.  Also love me some Nene Leakes and wish she would come back for good too.  The last season was a good one and was so much less drama since Kenya was a little more laid back this episode.  She is my least favorite character and I wish she would leave Porsha alone.
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
I am not a fan of reality TV shows, especially those who create false story lines and show women in such a negative light. And while the story-lines are clearly fabricated, I’m sure that the cast members characters are all reflected accurately. Greedy, selfish, lying, immature women fighting like high-school girls…and for what?
Kimberly S.
Augusta, GA
So, I kinda hate to admit it, but The Real Housewives of Atlanta is actually my favorite TV show, and I am not even a fan of watching TV. I watch it and maybe 3 other shows, but RHOA is the only one I have set to record every Sunday, so that I never miss an episode! ...And I have seen every episode from the very first season right up to the Season Finale that aired this past Sunday (and yes, I am sad)

The show is addicting to me, I think, because of the drama that unfolds right before your eyes. Some of the things these women do and say, really leave me going, "Oh my gosh, did she really?!" It is as another Influenster put it "it's like a train wreck....it's hard not to look away."

I guess I've invested so much time in the show, that I feel like I know the ladies and so of course curiosity has me following them on...

The show stars a revolving door of women in Atlanta that are upper-class and are mostly married with children. Some of them are successful lawyers, singer/songwriters, models, and entrepreneurs and still others have claimed their spot by coat-tailing a successful man, but never-the-less, they all appear to lead such dramatic lives, that the masses tune in weekly to watch what's new.

If you watch the show, what you will see most prominent is that these women like to argue with one another, about ANYTHING, and these women break-up and make-up with one another, it would seem at times, almost daily!

So, if you like to watch other people be dramatic and get a good chuckle out of it, as I do, then sure I would say definitely tune in for the new season!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of those shows you might need to watch from the beginning to catch up on all of the drama beforehand. I've tried and there are a few funny characters, but I just don't have enough background info or time to get into it.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it just me or is anyone else not digging the washed up beauty queen on the show??
Larissa G.
Do you like the fact that NeNe describes herself as a Glam-mother?
Sherica C.
brampton, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is/are favorite housewives?
kristen b.
Johnstown, PA
Who is your favorite couple?
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who's your favorite housewive(s) out of all the shows? Hmmm...