Real Good Foods Low Carb 5Real Good Foods Low Carb 5
Real Good Foods Low Carb 5

Real Good Foods Low Carb 5" Personal Breakfast Pizza, Bacon, 6 Count

BY REAL GOOD FOODS

Only 4 grams of carbs and 25 grams of protein per personal breakfast pizza Crust made from all-natural chicken breast and parmesan cheese Grain-free, gluten-free, and delectably guilt-free Antibiotic-free and hormone-free chicken breastA delicious breakfast pizza you can truly feel good about eating see more...

Real Good Foods Low Carb 5
Real Good Foods Low Carb 5" Personal Breakfast Pizza, Bacon, 6 Count
Melody S.
i really like this brand. their products make it easy to enjoy your favorite treats like pizza and mexican food on a low carb diet. i love these breakfast pizzas, they are small but surprisngly really filling. would recommend heating in the microwave for best taste.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
This is a great low carb option when you are in a hurry or just don’t feel like cooking breakfast. These products are a little expensive for my liking but Kroger has them on sale quite frequently. The taste is good but it’s not something I just have to have.
Tawnee W.
Farmington
I think the breakfast pizzas are the best. They’re so flavorful and super easy. When they’re on sale I’ll buy a couple to keep in my fridge for easy weekend breakfasts. I definitely recommend especially if you’re low carb. Ps: if your not familiar with the product, the crust is made of chicken and cheese, not flour/bread.
Margaret S.
grovetown, GA
Bought this at walmart April 2nd. I was hungry and needed a keto happy lunch to maintain my diet. I found this delightfully surpised, but ao happy since our group on FB approved it. Really easy to make, very yummy, packaging is nice and easy to open. The crust could have been a bit kore crispy, but it tasted better then i had thought ot would. Definitely needs a little less steam. It was a little dripping with steam when i pulled it from the microwave, but i ate all of it. Most definitely will be getting more. I love that these are so good and keto happy foods. :) the options are great as well. Hopefully the price will come down as i paid 5 dollars for one.