BY REAL FOODS

• Do these rice cakes taste like the normal ones and are there diff...2 Answers
  • What is a good thing to eat these with 4 Answers
connie O.
Washington
It is yummy, light, and healthy. I rather have it whenever I am having craving or hungry late at night and I don`t want to eat anything heavy because of heartburn.
Marelynnnn _.
Bronx, NY
I loveeeee rice thins because they are a light and healthy snack that I usually have when I'm craving something late at night or just when I need a snack.
Zahall A.
philadelphia, PA
Hate it. The only good thing is it's healthy this is good for people who want something lighter than bread
Deanna S.
A very healthy and delicious snack. I always add peanut butter on top for a little more nutrition and of course the combination of the taste is marvelous
Melodie M.
Richmond, VA
This makes me smile I remember being a little kid growing up eating these , so good & now having a child and the different verities and flavors is so amazing that they kept them around good for kids very healthy and good in price :)
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I LOVE these rice things. They are such a great snack and much healthier than chips, etc. I purchase these often.
Jay T.
Okay this is really good for when you wants to have a tea party in the house and you want a variety of nick nacks this is good with both sweet and salty when paired
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
These are a wonderful snack if you are watching your weight. The best thing about them is they come in a variety of flavors.
kevin h.
Washington, DC
Real foods rice thin is a good treat to have recommend to others.............. ........
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
I love these so much! They are so delicious! And they are healthy too so that's an added bonus :)
Amber S.
El Paso , TX
What is a good thing to eat these with
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Do these rice cakes taste like the normal ones and are there different flavors?