BY REDKEN

Jamie Rose S.
Redken is definitely a nice haircare line because it's a higher end brand and when I was younger this is all my mom ever bought. This conditioner worked amazing and left my hair feeling so moisturized and healthy. I definitely suggest redken to anyone looking for a quality conditioner or hair care product
Ashley P.
Corp Christi, TX
I have nothing but good things to say about Redken products! Compared to alternatives Redken is one of the best! I always purchase from my local salon. I have thick long brown hair and I need something that's going to do a great job. This product is definitely it!
Aimee S.
I love this product! It is a great conditioning product and is wonderful packaging! The packaging is very bright so it stands out. It is effective and I use it about twice a week because I have damaged hair. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Cassandra H.
I like this shampoo especially for after highlights... I don't use it every day it's a little too rich for an everyday conditioner for me since my hairs so thick. But I love the smell and it truly does recover your hair..
Annalissia A.
Rancho Cordova, CA
This conditioner really helps when I've been using heat products and my ends are starting to feel pretty dry and brittle. This helps to restore the hydration and bring my hair that silky smooth look and feel I love.
Jaime C.
For the softest most hydrated hair I love to use redken conditioner! This literally repairs my dry damaged hair from all of the curling and straightening!
Elizabeth E.
Just a dab on the ends after shampooing and this keeps my crazy hair tame all day..
It smells fabulous and the price is reasonable as well!
Victoria S.
Lowell, IN
I love this conditioner it controls all my fly away hairs it's the best thing ever I think everyone should go out and buy it
Cristal D.
Rowland Heights, CA
Love this product does the job a must have for me and my entire family my hair stylist using nothing but redkin on me
Kendra M.
Canal Fulton, OH
This conditioner really helps heal your hair. It creates a perfect shine and not greasy!