BY REAL COLORS #65 in Setting Spray

The Real Colors Stay N Spray is a lightweight makeup setting spray. see more...

• i got this product i really hope it works any suggestions 2 Answers
  • I'm planning on using this for my wedding, is this a decent produ...3 Answers
  • Does this stay on on water to?1 Answers
Kerry D.
For the life of me I cannot understand why more companies don't put their sprays in aerosol cans. I've been wanting the Morphe one for awhile but I do not want to pay $8 shipping as that is an insane shipping price. I was so happy to find this in my local Sally beauty store. It was about $12 which is a pretty good price point and it works great. I can't compare it to Morphe as I don't have that one but it does work. It's a fine light mist that you almost can't even feel. It has a light scent to it but it fades quickly. Will definitely be buying again once I am out.
Rose T.
Scranton, PA
I bought this initially to use up a gift card at my local beauty store. This product ended up being goals. It is the best setting spray I've ever used. My highlight stays on and glows strong. My eyeshadow stays on all day. Truthfully I don't have problems with my makeup on my eyes fading, however my highlight always fades away, and this locks it into place. Extremely recommended.
Marie X.
cleveland
I found this spray at sally beauty , I love it ! It mists on rather than sprays like many other setting sprays I’ve tried , i have noticed a difference in how my makeup stays on since using it , it doesn’t smell bad , I would buy again - this is def my new go to
Sara B.
Richland, WA
A friend of mine told me about this real colors stay and spray makeup setting spray! And I am glad that she did! I was able to find it at sally beauty supply! It was around 14$-15$. A little on the pricier side however it definitely does the job! It has an awesome aerosol spray that sprays an even coat over your face! It has help my makeup not sweat off in this hundred degree heat! It has also helped my makeup not separate! If you are in search of a great setting spray then look no further! I highly recommend this one!
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
This is a great setting spray if you like a satin finish. I like a matte finish to my makeup so I'm not a huge fan. It does spray a lot of product so make sure you hold it back from your face or it'll leave your face really wet! It didn't leave my face feeling sticky but I won't be repurchasing.
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
I really think this is  a great setting spray. I keep it in my makeup kit all the time and use it on everyone unless they have one they like to use. I give them options. I find that what I love the most is the pray is soo fine. It is really a light mist. I press this in with a damp sponge after it has a moment to set on the skin. This helps it to really set your powder and it works.
Krista S.
New Philadelphia, OH
Good bang for the buck! My makeup stays usually all day instead of half the day. Make sure to use proper makeup for your face cause if your oily an using a liquid base it will run. But mines almost gone so I'll be heading to grab more for sure!!
Katie O.
I bought this because Tati from YouTube raves about it, and I hadn't found an affordable setting spray that I liked yet. I've been using this product for about two weeks now. At first it was amazing. The mist was so fine and kept my makeup in place. Something must have happened to the nozzle, because now it shoots out a hard stream. I have to hold it away from my face as far as I can just so I don't get soaking wet. I've tried cleaning it and readjusting it, but nothing has helped.
Andrea C.
I LOOOOOOVE this. I saw it on YouTube and decided to give it a try. It makes all of your makeup sort of melt together seamlessly and beautifully, and really helps it last all day. The aerosol mist is awesome too because it is so fine, so you don't get any big droplets of product landing on your face and looking strange. Of all the setting sprays I've tried, this is so far my favorite one and I will be stocking up!
Kourtlyn R.
Beale Afb, CA
This does a great job at taking away the powdery look for skin can have towards the end of your makeup application. It won't make your makeup stay on any longer, but it will give you a nice, dewy finish that lasts all day. The mist is very fine and you won't risk the possibility of drenching yourself accidentally. It's very affordable and 100% worth having in your makeup collection.
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
I'm planning on using this for my wedding, is this a decent product? Should I try it out first?
i got this product i really hope it works any suggestions
Lily W.
Knoxville
Does this stay on on water to?