Real Colors Hydra Eyes Eyeliner

by Real Colors

Real Colors Hydra Eyes Eyeliner provides a smooth application in a single stroke.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Real Colors Hydra Eyes Eyeliner!
Janet P.
Houston
Review for: Doe-Eyed, Slated For Success
2019 - Best Gel eyeliner I've ever used. I bought these two colors at Sally's Beauty Supply and now they don't sell them anymore. I'm super disappointed. Where did they go? Glides on smooth. Stays on all day, washes off with soap, wipes off, doesn't hurt my eyelid when I apply it. Sharpens with a regular eye pencil sharpener. Just lovely. Price was really awesome too. What happened! Where can I buy it again. Was The "Real Colors Hydra Eyes Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Pencil" picked up by another makeup company? If so, who? I'm super sad I did not buy more while I had the chance.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...