Real Colors Dual Foundation uploaded by Leonela M.Real Colors Dual Foundation uploaded by Marisol S.

BY REAL COLORS

Real Colors Dual Foundation is a cream foundation and primer all in one. Goes on smooth leaving behind flawless coverage. see more...

Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love this foundation,it works .a lot of coverage and is very great to use.its very lightweight to carry.and is very long lasting on the face and I love to buy more foundation again and I would recommend
Layali S.
Lutz, FL
Very smooth application and great coverage , unfortunately for my combination skin , it tends to make me look very Cakey by the end of the night. I would recommend it to anyone with oily skin
Eliana F.
Lodi, NJ
I tried this foundation because I was out of town and didn't bring my own and let me tell you. This oh satin was lightweight and easy to apply. I was only out for 6 hours but it was worth it and now I carry it in my bag.
Devyn D.
Saint Paul, MN
These foundations are very light weight and go on as a smooth cream. If applied with a heavy hand, it will have streak marks so you have to be careful to buff it out. I wouldn't suggest it for covering up blemishes, but it's great for evening tone.
Sahara B.
Absolutely love this! I'm the kind of person who is heavy on concealer and likes my face looking flawless and this does the trick for me. It is lighter than it looks so I recommend getting a shade darker than you usually do!
Desiree M.
Pottstown, PA
This is great and affordable love it for covering up blemishes it does go on very thick so not much is needed
Marisol S.
Hesperia , CA
This is an okay product, I have been using it for a while when I stopped by at Sally's and it's good
Leonela M.
Torrance, CA
I have the Finishing Powder - Translucent Finishing Powder, it works but I expected something more...
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Me gusta su consistencia y su precio lo recomiendo y su textura también me gusto
Alecia K.
Is this a powder foundation?