Real Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe

Real Chicken & Brown Rice cat food is made with real chicken and other natural ingredients - plus the essential vitamins, minerals, and taurine that your cat needs for a complete and balanced diet. Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Real Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients, like real U.S. farm-raised chicken, which is always the number one ingredient, combined with wholesome brown rice, vegetables, essential vitamins, minerals and taurine. Plus there’s no ground corn, wheat or soy. And it’s the perfect kibble size for your cat to chew and swallow.

Has anybody tried [product:rachael-raytm-nutrish-real-chicken-brown-rice-recipe] ?
Do you notice a shinier coat on your cat with eating this food?
Is this safe for kittens?
Start your review of Real Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe!
Alanna K.
Boston, MA
Real Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe uploaded by Alanna K.
Great dog food that my pup Winston loves to eat. He loves this flavor and the beef flavor recipe!
Tyler G.
Redlands, CA
Real Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe uploaded by Tyler G.
My cat really liked the Nutrish brand. She had no problems switching from another brand of food to Nutrish. Also, about a month after starting Nutrish, I noticed her coat was a lot softer and shinier. The price of this brand is very affordable, too. Overall, I’m glad I switched to Nutrish and it appears that my cat is, too.
Jen D.
Milton
My for cats thoroughly enjoy this flavor of Rachael Ray cat food. When my cats eat this food they have minimal hairballs and digestive issues. It is a good all-around food with quality ingredients for a very good price. I would definitely recommend other cat owners purchase this food.
Tammy G.
Conway, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Started feeding my chihuahua this food because he was having allergies to his other food and within one week he stopped having his allergys, What did I come around for anyone whose dog is having allergic reactions to other dog foods
Heather G.
Parkersburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats love this food! They are fairly picky and will eat anything, but this is one brand they absolutely love!!!
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Real Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is a wonderful, healthy dog food! It’s got great ingredients and must taste great because both my dogs love it! Highly recommend:)
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats love Rachael Ray cat food products. Every flavor i have gotten they enjoy. The ingredients are a big reason on why I choose this brand. I've also noticed my cats are more active since I've switched to this brand.
Danni C.
Monroe, GA
Real Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe uploaded by Danni C.
I have tried multiple types of dry food for my Xombie, only to find that manyof them contained so much bone meal it was making her sick. Then I received a sample of this food. She loved it, and her health improved drastically within weeks. 4 years later, we are still buying Rachael Ray Nutrish, and our furbaby is as healthy and happy as can be. I would definitely recommend this to other pet owners.
Brandi S.
Rio Rancho , NM
Purchased at: PETCO
Love this brand it’s the only one that my cat eats! It’s nutritious and he has been so healthy
Zac C.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Real Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe uploaded by Zac C.
My partner and I feed our cat, Marceline this brand! She loves it! It’s very nutritious and grain free! I do not worry about it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angela W.
Chapmanville, WV
il y a un an
Autumn P. il y a un an
We have tried all of the different Nutrish options including the wet food. Our female isn’t picky at all but our males is the pickiest cat I’ve ever met and he devours it.