Real Chemistry Fresh-Start Foaming Cleanser 120ml

by Real Chemistry

Refresh your skin with Real Chemistry Fresh-Start Foaming Cleanser, a revitalising cleanser that lifts away makeup, oil and impurities to leave skin fresh and revived. Infused with a host of hydrating ingredients and deep cleansing Amino Acids, the cleanser expertly refreshes and moisturises skin whilst imparting a natural Grapefruit fragrance to invigorate the senses. Expect a smooth and soft complexion.

Real Chemistry Fresh-Start Foaming Cleanser 120ml Any dupe for this? I received a sample once and it's marvelous. I'm running out and I need a not-this-expensive cleanser Thanks 💖
I have combo skin and this doesn't really work too well for me - for those who love it, what is your skin type?
Start your review of Real Chemistry Fresh-Start Foaming Cleanser 120ml!
Culls Harbour, NL
Purchased at: Sephora
This product felt so nice and gentle on my face and left it feeling fresh, smooth and clean. If you enjoy cleansers you have to try this one!!!
This cleanser is very creamy, foams a lot and has a mild scent. A little bit goes a long way and it does not dry out your face.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago