Real Chemistry Environmental Rescue Mask uploaded by Emma D.

BY REAL CHEMISTRY

"Environmental Rescue Mask - The ingredients of Real Chemistry's firming serum are incredibly unique. They are infused into the Environmental Rescue Mask a once-a-week fabric mask. Proteins are the building blocks of life and the foundation of Real Chemistry's technology.?Real Chemistry's proprietary MTHV Complex contains Metallothionein (MT)?and Hirudin (HV). MT is a powerful, organic anti-oxidant ""power protein"", which can scavenge oxidative, free radical damage from the surface of the skin.?HV is a natural blood thinner, which when applied topically, thins and disburses red lines under the skin which are actually blood particulates, allowing the body to reabsorb them. Hirudin can also enhance cellular perfusion and blood flow, assisting with the removal of toxins trapped under the skin. - Environmental Rescue Mask" see more...

Megan G.
Review for: Real Chemistry Environmental Rescue Mask more...
This is a great product, especially for someone with as sensitive skin as mine! I was a little skeptical, but at the end my face was glowing and felt radiant and soft. I would absolutely purchase this in the future and recommend to others!
arlie w.
I love this product, it is easy to use and there is a noticeable change in skins appearance after using. I will keep this entire line of products in my regular routine. Recommend this for anyone who wants to have soft smooth skin.
Liz P.
Abingdon, VA
Love how my face and neck feel after I use this product. I was given the small size as a gift, and I am so glad. Be kind to your face and give this a try.
Liz N.
Denton, NC
Love face mask in general this one is amazing. Great for all skin types. Kinda pricey but worth it. Gentle:)
Skye H.
Pauma Valley
Review for: Real Chemistry Environmental Rescue Mask more...
Made my face feel super soft and I feel so clean after using it. I will definitely be buying this again.
Cristian R.
East Los Angeles
It was a great product helps a lot with my nose and under eye area when it came to smoothing out
Emma D.
Review for: Real Chemistry Environmental Rescue Mask more...
I received this mask in a military exchange beauty box I purchased for $20. This is one of the items that came in it. I would like to start off with no I would never buy this mask on my own considering the price is $25. However, was this mask amazing? Yes. Best one ever. It fits my face more than most masks. It was super soaked which took a good 50 mins to mostly dry out. Upon application, I had a burning and cooling sensation. It wasn't an allergic reaction. It is normal for this. After I finished using this mask, I pat in the rest and my face dried within two minutes. That is quick absorption and I love it! My face felt super hydrated, nongreasy, and beautiful! It also looked dewy! Hands down favorite mask. Maybe once in awhile I'd spoil myself for this lol.