Real Chemistry Daily Serum

by Real Chemistry

Daily Serum - Real Chemistry's Daily Serum is a feather-light, protein-rich invisible armor designed to be worn under your everyday skin-care products like moisturizer, foundation, and sun-block.?When used twice daily, the MTHV Complex Daily Serum assists the body with cellular repair, which promotes the reversal of oxidative stress and damage. Routine use of both MTHV Complex products will?help to diminish dark spots as well as fine lines and wrinkles, enhance the skin's elasticity, and evens and brightens the complexion.(1.7 oz.) - Daily Serum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Real Chemistry Daily Serum!
heather G.
Mayville, WI
Got a sample of this from#birchbox. It is absolutely amazing. My skin needed serious help from working out in the cold weather. The first day after using it I saw a major difference. My skin looked and felt so much healthier. I will be making this a staple in my skin care routine.
Melissa B.
First off, let me start out by mentioning that Real Chemistry provided me with this product to review on my blog, but the opinions here are my own. I've been using it for about two months now, and I like it very much. A little bit of it goes a long way, and the most noticeable change that has come across my skin is less need for color correcting since I've started using a few products from this line, including this twice a day. Two months in and my bottle is mayyyyyybe 1/8 of the way gone. It works wonderfully as a day AND night serum, and while I don't feel it eliminates the need for a primer altogether, I would say that when combined with a moisturizer, that's a step you could cut out. The scent is soft, albeit a little dare-I-say, old lady-ish, and the price point a little high. I'll be posting a more in-depth review on my blog soon!
Becky W.
Indiana
I received this from Daily Goodie Box. I use it around my eyes. I love it. It is as good as they say. It is helping with my fine lines. The only thing that will improve this product is a lower price. 😀 This is the first time I tried it. I will use again. You should try it.
Danielle B.
Flanders, NJ
I really like this product! It is a great moisturizer for my skin and leaves it with a nice glow after daily uses. It is a little greasy until the product is fully dried, but nothing a few minutes of waiting or applying makeup can't fix. I think this all in all its a good product.
arlie W.
My skin feels super smooth after using this product. I love the entire line. I will keep this product in my regular routine. I totally recommend this for anyone who wants to have more supple smooth skin.

Looking for your answer?