BY REAL CHEMISTRY

Daily Serum - Real Chemistry's Daily Serum is a feather-light, protein-rich invisible armor designed to be worn under your everyday skin-care products like moisturizer, foundation, and sun-block.?When used twice daily, the MTHV Complex Daily Serum assists the body with cellular repair, which promotes the reversal of oxidative stress and damage. Routine use of both MTHV Complex products will?help to diminish dark spots as well as fine lines and wrinkles, enhance the skin's elasticity, and evens and brightens the complexion.(1.7 oz.) - Daily Serum see more...

Melissa B.
First off, let me start out by mentioning that Real Chemistry provided me with this product to review on my blog, but the opinions here are my own. I've been using it for about two months now, and I like it very much. A little bit of it goes a long way, and the most noticeable change that has come across my skin is less need for color correcting since I've started using a few products from this line, including this twice a day. Two months in and my bottle is mayyyyyybe 1/8 of the way gone. It works wonderfully as a day AND night serum, and while I don't feel it eliminates the need for a primer altogether, I would say that when combined with a moisturizer, that's a step you could cut out. The scent is soft, albeit a little dare-I-say, old lady-ish, and the price point a little high. I'll be posting a more in-depth review on my blog soon!
arlie w.
My skin feels super smooth after using this product. I love the entire line. I will keep this product in my regular routine. I totally recommend this for anyone who wants to have more supple smooth skin.