Real Bioderma Sensibio H2o Micellar Water Makeup Remover 287 Oz 850ml Exp 12/22

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Be the first to review this item!
Start your review of Real Bioderma Sensibio H2o Micellar Water Makeup Remover 28.7 Oz 850ml Exp 12/22!
How would you rate this product?
Oleksandra S.
Portland, OR
Real Bioderma Sensibio H2o Micellar Water Makeup Remover 28.7 Oz 850ml Exp 12/22 uploaded by Oleksandra S.
Real Bioderma Sensibio H2o Micellar Water Makeup Remover 28.7 Oz 850ml Exp 12/22 My the favorite make-up removing Michelle solution. Cleanses and soothes. For sensitive skin face and eyes really good.
Lori L.
Evanston, WY
1,152 reviews
I bought this on sale through Dermastore after seeing it online. When I got it I tried it out straight out of the box and I was very impressed that it didn't burn my skin first and foremost due to my ultra sensitive skin. It removes my make up and especially my eye make up very easily and it doesn't wash away some moisture that is already in my skin. If you have sensitive skin, this is a good micellar water to try. [product:real-bioderma-sensibio-h2o-micellar-water-makeup-remover-287-oz-850ml-exp-12/22]

Looking for your answer?