Real Barrier Control-T Spot Solution Mask

by Real Barrier

The Real Barrier Control T products were developed for those with oily and/or acne prone skin. This unique mask is the ultimate 2 Step spot solution for sensitive and blemished skin. Each pouch contains the 2 steps. (5 PACK)

STEP 1, a fabric sheet, full face mask of plant origin made with Sarcandra Herb (this is the cause of the yellowish tint to the fabric). This sheet is then saturated with a calming essence of Tea Tree Oil.

STEP 2 contains patches formulated with a patented Natural Protector (KR Patent No. 10-0910747) which is a complex of natural extracts including Salix Alba (willow) Bark Extract, Origanum Vulgare Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lactobacillus/ Soybean Ferment Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract and Scutellaria Balcalensis Root Extract. All of these specialty ingredients work together to help promote skin protection and the calming of irritations caused by the stresses of the environment.

STEP 1: Water/Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, 1,2-Hexanediol, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Cholesterol, Allantoin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Myristoyl/Palmitoyl Oxostearamide/Arachamide MEA, Ethyl Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Disodium EDTA

STEP 2:
Acrylates Copolymer, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sciadopitys Verticillata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Kochia Scoparia Fruit Extract, Canavalia Gladiata Fruit Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Salicylic Acid

Usage: Cleanse face and pat dry. Open STEP 1, and place the sheet on the face lining up the openings cut out for eyes, nose and mouth.  Relax for 15 to 20 minutes. Upon removing the mask, pat the remaining essence into the skin.  Open STEP 2, remove the clear sheet and place the patches on the irritated areas.  There are 16 circles/patches in two sizes...12 small for little irritations or blemishes and 4 large for bigger irritations or blemishes.  Select the correct size and place it over the irritation, when the center begins to swell, remove it.  If necessary, replace with a new one.  For stubborn irritations, place a patch over it prior to going to bed and remove it in the morning.

Does this work???
Where can you get this & how efficient is it ? I feel like I need this in my life!
Does this work for smiles rinckles...
Start your review of Real Barrier Control-T Spot Solution Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica  C.
Arlington, VA
Real Barrier Control-T Spot Solution Mask uploaded by Jessica  C.
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s a great product and great brand , I have oil skin and it helps a lot to control it ! I recommend it
Dyamond W.
Texas
I am very interested in trying this product out because I am always j. The market for a good facial treatment mask.
Alyssa B.
Old fort , NC
Man y'all this is such a good mask. I'm not huge on make but this one I really love. I like the consistency of it as well
Jimena H.
Arvin
I really love the tea spot solution math because it really helps my skin and give it a shot mine and it really makes my skin crawl week and I love when my skin is glowing and I will buy again I thousand times and I recommend all of you guys to buy this product and especially this one
Eric S.
Dallas, TX
I prefer real barriers extreme line but this is great for what it is. This Korean brand makes products that keep your barrier intact by using their own patented ceramides and such. Definitely give this a try, they are just a little bit more pricey than normal K-beauty brands for a reason, they work for everyone.
Hanna B.
Corona, CA
I love! It make my oily skin clear up in one swipe! I loved it! I never used this before and when I did it was super gentle on my skin just took out the unnecessary oil and it still made my makeup look great the price was reasonable as well I really liked it id really buy this again !
anastasia D.
Hoboken , NJ
This is a great mask of you have targeted oily areas! I use this primarily for my T-zone and it works wonders. It’s great and gives your skin a perfect glow after a few uses. I recommend using this once a week for results
Hilda 💫.
al ain
Atopalm Real Barrier Control-T Spot Solution Mask is a 2-step mask targeted at sensitive and blemished skin. Step 1 is a sheet mask that’s soaked in essence with tea tree oil as the main ingredient. Tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, perfect on a blemished and irritated skin. This is where I find the mask pack really unique. Step 2 is a strip of acne patches meant to be used after the sheet mask to protect the affected areas from further contamination. It is formulated with a patented Natural Protector (KR Patent No. 10-0910747) which is a complex of natural extracts including Salix Alba (willow) Bark Extract, Origanum Vulgare Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lactobacillus/ Soybean Ferment Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract and Scutellaria Balcalensis Root Extract. Out of the first packet, I caught a faint tea tree scent. Essence was clear and had a gel consistency. Fit was great! It was large enough to cover my entire face with some excess. The holes were also of the right sizes and were lined up perfectly with my features. Adherence was good if I stayed still. A slight movement will left it from the skin. Other than that, the fold lines did not pop up and air bubbles did not surface throughout the wear. I took the mask off after 30 mins, the edges were starting to turn white and dry out. There was lots of essence left to massage in, leaving behind a dewy and slightly tacky finish. My skin felt very hydrated and moisturized from the layer of tacky film on my skin. There was no change to my skin tone, i.e., no brightening effects. The greatest improvement I saw was how calm my skin looked.
emman T.
I used this product was i was suffering from acne.It's results were more than my expectation and i had the acne scars left on my face.The were removed as if i never had them.