BY REAL ALOE

Effective- Cleansing- Moisturizing- All Natural- Non-drying formula- A truly mild and effective cleansing bar that contains Aloe Vera with its natural cleansing and moisturizing properties- Non-drying, leaves skin soft and smooth- Unscented- Contains no parabens- 100% Naturally Grown in Southern California- 100% Manufactured in the USA- Organically Grown- Ingredients: Real Aloe Juice, Sodium Palm Karlate, Sodium Palmate, Water Preservatives less than %: Citric Acid (Stabilizer), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate- Size: 4-75 OZ- Pack of: 1- Product Selling Unit: Each SKU: HG0347237 see more...

• Will I smell like aloe afterwards and does it leave skin dry?3 Answers
Nia C.
Inglewood, CA
I don't use this exact brand but I'm guessing all Aloe is the same if they say 100% but they work very . Clears your skin up but the only downside it dries your skin but only to dry the pimples out !
Sandra W.
I love all things natural especially aloe vera as it works well for acne leaving your face smooth and fresh
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
All natural is always the way to go. I love aloe Vera and all of the many health benefits it has.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I love anything aloe vera. It's soothing to your skin and feels amazing. It relaxes me lol. I'll definitely be getting a few bars of this.
Elizabeth P.
Springfield, MA
Aloe vera anything is amazing on the skin for moisturizing or repairing the skin!
Thayris R.
Newark , NJ
I trust aloe Vera so much! It's so great for you and full of many many benefits.
Danae R.
Will I smell like aloe afterwards and does it leave skin dry?