Real Aloe Inc. Aloe Vera Spray 8 oz

by Real Aloe Inc.

Real Aloe Inc Aloe Vera Spray Description: Organically Grown Real Aloe Topical Spray 100% Vegetarian Ingredients Moisturizing and Soothing Effects Relief from Burns and Other Minor Skin Irritations For the relief of hot, irritating, touch- sensitive, sleep depriving sunburn. This is 99% Aloe Vera Juice in a fine mist spray, It has a cool, soothing effect that helps to relieve the pain of burns, minor cuts, insect bites, scrapes, windburn, chafing and itching. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Ingredients: Real aloe vera gel, purified water, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate. Dairy Free Vegan Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Real Aloe Inc. Aloe Vera Spray 8 oz!
7 months agoAstoria Queens , NY
I'm in Love with this Aloe Vera spray. I didn't realize how much I was missing out on the spray. I have a lot of health problems and one being imbalanced hormones so I get serious hot flashes. I also have dry skin so this spray definitely made a huge difference in my skin and scalp.
3 years agoSeekonk, Ma
Very soothing to the skin. It helps with any irritation and feels cooling and good on minor burns such as sun burns. It helped with dry skin from burning and helped with peeling too. I recommend this to anyone needing a soothing fix.
3 years agoNational City, CA
Real Aloe Inc. Aloe Vera Spray 8 oz uploaded by ALESHA Z.
I love this out of spray it's good for any minor irritation and scalp so just by spraying this it helps relieve the pain I said putting any alcohol. You can find at any local stores.
3 years agoTowson, MD
It helps soothe sunburn and prevents a lot of peeling, however I do not like the packaging or the idea of the spray.
9 months ago
Soothing and so easy to use. Keep it in the fridge for after sun. Also use it in my hair for helping my curls.