BY REAL ALOE

The Only Real Aloe Vera 100% Grown and Bottled in Southern California Real Aloe Vera Gelly provides quick relief from dry and cracked skin, burns, shaving irritations, rashes and other minor skin irritations. Organic Trade Association Not Tested on Animals 100% Vegetarian Ingredients No Animal By-Products Cruelty Free Absorbs Quickly With No Residue All Purpose Topical Gelly Moisturizing Made in the USA A cool, soothing multi- purpose Gel with 95% Aloe Vera Juice. Aids in the relief of dry and scaly skin. An effective agent in alleviating the distress of poison Oak (Ivy), Insect bites, sunburn, chapped skin and lips. see more...

Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
I love that this stuff is organic. I used it after giving birth to soothe me and it definitely worked. I like the smell. I bought it at my local sprouts for a good price they have it on sale sometimes.
k h.
k h.
I adore this for scars, burns, sunburn etc. It lasts for a long time and is decently priced