BY REAL WATER

Real Alkalized Water.
Beyond Alkalinity...
Alkalized water.
Fused with negative (-) ions.
8.0 pH.
Average at time of MFG.
BPA free. see more...

Teresa L.
This electrolyte water is one of the best. It taste so refreshing, clean, and keeps you hydrated. If you are active and like to drink only water and nothing with calories- this is the drink!! It's very reasonably priced and you can buy it in bulk! It will make you not only feel good but give you great skin!
Edie S.
Not sure if this water is healthier for you than any other brand or filtered tap, but it is quite tasty. Smooth, refreshing, and is usually cheap or stores have a sale on it. It comes in a small bottle perfect for your bag or a big bottle to keep you hydrated all day.
Heather Z.
I ONlY drink alkalized water! I want the best and healthiest nutrients for my body with no additives and I feel that the I brand of water is the best. It has a great clean refreshing taste and no chemicals like most companies add!! The liter sized bottles are best for me personally. I'd recommend trying it and taste the refreshing difference yourself!
Samantha F.
I'm obsessed with this water. I'm so glad I discovered it. I didn't realize how acidic so many waters can be... but this stuff is highly alkaline which is great for your body! I feel better drinking this water and feel skeptical towards any other. TRY THIS. your body will thank you!
Jessica A.
Absolutely love! Number one choice for water. Wasn't a big fan of water until I tried this. Like the I only need 2 bottles to get the recommended water intake but I drink more without realizing it. Must try!
Janaya J.
Bainbridge, GA
I absolutely love this water. It's so crisp and refreshing and I feel 10x healthier when I drink it. I prefer this water to all the other brands that say the water benefits you.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I LOVE this water! It's so much eaiser for me to down this whole big ol bottle and it's 4 cups each bottle. This helps me get my daily intake for sure with just 2 bottles. I like that it's healthier and I love the bottle design way better all around. I love this product!
Shaye S.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this water! It was sent here by agua angel to hydrate ones body to clean ones soul. Alkalinity is important for balancing health and this is the perfect beverage to do the trick.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
This water is amazing work I g wonders for my complexion and over all health Very reasonable price point I cook with it my food taste amazing when I cook with it I recommend you try it
Crystal W.
Las Vegas, NV
My must have for pool days, and work nights! You might think all waters "taste" the same, but this one is so clean, refreshing, crisp and leaves you wa ting more!
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Does this water have a good taste?
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
I haven't seen this bottled water anywhere and I've never heard of it! I'm really interested in it though after reading some reviews. Where do you purchase this item?
Brytanie S.
How does this taste,
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Should I buy this product?
Julia V.
Ok so I need to know what's the pros and cons of drinking this? Health benefits?