BY REAL WATER

Real Alkalized Water.
Beyond Alkalinity...
Alkalized water.
Fused with negative (-) ions.
8.0 pH.
Average at time of MFG.
BPA free. see more...

Teresa L.
Foodie Expert
This electrolyte water is one of the best. It taste so refreshing, clean, and keeps you hydrated. If you are active and like to drink only water and nothing with calories- this is the drink!! It's very reasonably priced and you can buy it in bulk! It will make you not only feel good but give you great skin!
Samantha F.
I'm obsessed with this water. I'm so glad I discovered it. I didn't realize how acidic so many waters can be... but this stuff is highly alkaline which is great for your body! I feel better drinking this water and feel skeptical towards any other. TRY THIS. your body will thank you!
Edie S.
Foodie Expert
Not sure if this water is healthier for you than any other brand or filtered tap, but it is quite tasty. Smooth, refreshing, and is usually cheap or stores have a sale on it. It comes in a small bottle perfect for your bag or a big bottle to keep you hydrated all day.
Jessica A.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love! Number one choice for water. Wasn't a big fan of water until I tried this. Like the I only need 2 bottles to get the recommended water intake but I drink more without realizing it. Must try!
Shaye S.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this water! It was sent here by agua angel to hydrate ones body to clean ones soul. Alkalinity is important for balancing health and this is the perfect beverage to do the trick.
Janaya J.
Bainbridge, GA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this water. It's so crisp and refreshing and I feel 10x healthier when I drink it. I prefer this water to all the other brands that say the water benefits you.
Crystal W.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
My must have for pool days, and work nights! You might think all waters "taste" the same, but this one is so clean, refreshing, crisp and leaves you wa ting more!
Trisha R.
Dalton, GA
It's very good and comes in handy on hot summer days and you need to stay hydrated. This water has such a refreshing and crisp taste
Brianna T.
Conyers, GA
This water is soooooo refreshing & has so many benefits that many don't know about. I recommend this water before any other.
Lif B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a really good product. I know that water isn't supposed to have a particular, but this is so refreshing!
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
Does this water have a good taste?
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
Foodie Expert
I haven't seen this bottled water anywhere and I've never heard of it! I'm really interested in it though after reading some reviews. Where do you purchase this item?
Brytanie S.
How does this taste,
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
Should I buy this product?
Brytanie S.