BY READYBREAK

Weetabix Ready brek Original Porridge: Made only with oats, vitamins and minerals Super smooth Suitable for vegetarians 50% RDA of calcium 26% RDA of vitamin D for healthy bones 25% RDA of iron and vitamins B1, B6 and B12 see more...

Eve H.
Lancaster
One of my favourite chooses for breakfast. You can have it on it’s own or add some fruit or honey. I would say this can be pricey depending on wear you but it. It is good for you and feels you up until lunch time
Sophie P.
West Yorkshire , ['', '', 'Leeds']
I really like this such a tasty filling meal. Not only do I have it on a morning but I also have it through the day sometimes and on a night. I give this to my little boy and he loves it with a little bit of honey or sometimes I add bananas to it. It fills him up for a couple of hours and it is great for winter mornings.
Jordon R.
Berwick upon tweed
My two little ones absolutely adore this for breakfast! My eldest always beats me down the stairs and has the box out of the cupboard and ready to be made, I give them it without sugar and yet it still pleases them just the same! Breakfast saviour!!
Hannah C.
Bournemouth
I really like this as it's smoother than porridge but tastes the same and it's actually quicker to make! I usually add sugar or sweetener as I prefer it sweet!
Bella F.
stevenage
this is without a doubt my favourite cereal for the autumn and winter when it gets cold but needs sugar on it
Aimee M.
Any ideas on how healthy or unhealthy this is for a normal diet! I'm not an overly healthy person but I like to try