BY READY PAC

• Does anyone know what other kinds there are1 Answers
Marilou C.
Modesto, CA
This is a yummy salad but I wish it had more because I'm still hungry. I love the corn and dressing on this salad. It also helps that it has a fork inside the salad so I don't have to worry about finding one at work.
Anna T.
Birmingham, AL
I LOVE THESE SALADS. They make eating you veggies much easier! I can just throw it in my bag and walk out. The Santa Fe salad is my favorite of all of them. I really love the salad dressing. The price is pretty good too. I find they are cheaper at Walmart vs target.
Emily W.
This is my favorite pre-packaged salad of all time! The dressing tastes delicious and the extra ingredients make the salad more colorful. It is not the healthiest salad, but will definitely repurchase!
Aiyana B.
I love the Santa Fe Style! I get these for lunch to bring to work and this flavor is light, and tangy! For the cheap price about 3$ it's a great deal! I've been buying these for about 3 years now and will continue to!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
This is my all time favorite salad (: I often bring it to lunch for classes or work & it always comes it clutch. I love the dressing as well as just in general, the salad itself. Yum yum yum!!
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
This is by far my favorite Ready Pac salad. I alway a purchase them from Publix BOGO FREE. I've tried the other salads but it's something about the cheese, chicken, corn, and salsa ranch dressing. Great for lunch or if you have to eat late. Also, it includes the fork.
Justine A.
1931 reviews
This salad is really tasty. I love bringing them to work. And it is great that they come with a fork. I wish they came with a little more of the toppings. And more dressing. There's only enough dressing to cover the top and the lettuce underneath ends up dry. They are really tasty though and great for on the go.
Lydia S.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite ready pac salad. There as a time i ate it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It tastes realllly good, and when I'm really craving carbs i come to this salad in particular...It comes with small serving of chips and corn. Perfect portion of dressing too. oh- cheapest at walmart, and costco. You can also email the company and they will mail you coupons!
Chardae J.
A pleasant surprise. They taste great and they're not expensive. They're packed with flavor and the perfect portion. There's even a fork inside. I'm definitely buying more of these.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love these salads. I get them at costco in a two pack and take them to work. You can add to them by adding avocados and other vegetables. I also love that it includes a fork. Has some greens, protein, and fat to keep you full.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
Does anyone know what other kinds there are