Ready Pac Foods Bistro Chef Salad, 7.75 oz uploaded by Sabrina M.Ready Pac Foods Bistro Chef Salad, 7.75 oz uploaded by Stacy A.Ready Pac Foods Bistro Chef Salad, 7.75 oz uploaded by LoLo M.

BY READY PAC

Sabrina M.
For being a pre-made salad, it's a good amount, & the toppings work perfect if you mix the lettuce up first. I love the cranberry, almonds, & feta cheese one! Even add more nuts to it and it's amazing. On a health kick & been eating this one every night for dinner. #fillsmeup #premadegoods #eatingdinner ready-pac-foods-bistro-chef-salad,-7.75-oz
Stacy A.
These are great they are easy to grab and go with! They taste pretry good too. For only 280 calories! My only complaint is that they don't show the breakdown of calories with and without the dressing
Danielle N.
Beaver, OH
This salad makes a great meal with low calories and high protein. I wish there were more vegetables included with the lettuce. The meat in mine was very greasy, I'm not sure if they are all that way, but I hope not. I will definitely purchase again in the future.
Justine A.
2061 reviews
I love these salads. They are great to bring to work. And they come with a fork inside so you're all set. They taste great. I wish they had more of the toppings and more dressing though.
Natalie A.
These are so convenient to eat and take to work to have for lunch, or for breaks at college. They're a fairly good size and large enough to fill you up, plus they're inexpensive where I get them (under $4). I don't really trust any meats that are put in these salads, who knows how long they've been there or how fresh they are. So I just take them out but I eat everything else. The dressings aren't liquidy, they are more on the creamy side. I especially love the cheese, my favorite part. Overall a really great inexpensive and healthy option to have as a meal or snack.
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Quick, convienient, and yummy!! At times the idea of processed/packaged meat does throw me a bit off but it tastes good! Great for a busy schedule and many options.
Claire D.
Minneapolis, MN
While not the best flavor it serves a purpose for my work life. I am single and cooking for 1 sucks. These pre portioned salads have my heart-- though they are far more expensive at target than they ever were at Wegmans (app- 50-75 cents more at target) by he protein is high and caloric intake is low perfect for anyone on the go. Additionally it comes with a fork so when you inevitably forget yours at home you can still eat your lunch.
Meagan S.
Kernersville , NC
I totally live off of these salads! Perfect for work. Everything you need. However they don't last super long so I would eat them within 2-3 days of purchase. I made the mistake of buying several for my work week, but didn't eat them fast enough so keep that in mind. They have several other kinds as well. They come in 2 sizes. I think they are a great price too and are much cheaper and healthier than grabbing fast food.
Nicole F.
Perfect for work lunches during the week. I wish they would come out with more flavors/more vegetarian options. The greens are usually pretty fresh. I always toss the meat/eggs that come in the pack and add my own hard boiled egg or some form of protein.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
So in LOVE with these salad's now too, really like the seasar salad too they are all so good though if you have a local Safeway store I really suggest looking for these they come with dressing and other topping just great :)