BY READY PAC BISTRO

Ready Pac?? Bistro?? Smokehouse BBQ Style Ranch Salad.
New special selection!
260 calories per bowl, excellent source of protein!
Crisp iceberg and romaine lettuce mix, BBQ ranch dressing, chicken breast in BBQ sauce, fire roasted corn, monterey jack cheese, tortilla chips and black beans.
Fork inside.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Ashley G.
Frackville, PA
This product is convenient when you don’t want to make something yet still want something tasty. We have also tried the soup. Their are some interesting combinations and flavors that I am still trying to get used to.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I buy the three for $10. This is a really convenient way to have a healthier meal to take to work. I will say the fork is a little flimsy and it's hard to mix so I take a metal fork from home. I've tried the Asian, sante fe, and BBQ. Those three are my favorite. I purchase them from stater brothers and the dressings are very tasty.
Justine A.
2046 reviews
I love these salads. They are so convenient for bringing to work with the included fork. They are delicious and I really like the dressing.
Rukesa W.
I actually love these salads the dressing is full of flavor and helped with my weightloss journey they have such a great selection
felipa a.
Love this salad such a great tasting selection. the flavors are amazing and that BBQ ranch is so delicious.