Ready Pac Bistro Kale Apple Chopped Salad Bowl 5.5 oz

by Ready Pac

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ready Pac Bistro Kale Apple Chopped Salad Bowl 5.5 oz!
Chapin, SC
Ready Pac Bistro Kale Apple Chopped Salad Bowl 5.5 oz uploaded by Stephanie L.
The salad I had was actually a Ready Pac Kale, Cranberry, Pecan chopped salad kit, but the app would not allow me to add the product...so, I just chose the closest thing made by the same brand. It’s the best packaged salad kit I have ever had. Every component in this kit just meshes so well together. I love it so much and have been telling everyone about it!
Magnolia, AR
Ready Pac Bistro Kale Apple Chopped Salad Bowl 5.5 oz uploaded by Alicia W.
I like trying new salads so I got this. I'm nowhere near being a vegetarian lol, but this was better than I thought it'd be. I've never had kale before, but it wasn't bad. Everything was fresh. The dressing is sweet and lemony which I liked. Everything worked well together, as I was a bit skeptical. I would consider buying it again.