BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - You'll enjoy the world's most popular magazine, Reader's Digest, in the all-new Large Print for Easier Reading edition, illustrated in bold beautiful color and printed on soothing non-glare paper. see more...

Reader's Digest-Large Print
  • "I enjoyed it as a younger adult, and now am pleased to find that I can still enjoy reading the inspirational stories with less difficulty." in 1 review
  • "I used to read this when I was in high school for articles, good memories and very good articles too I liked it alot" in 1 review
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Great stories and funny jokes! My favorite is Laughter the Best Medicine! My mom and grandmother loved the large print, this reminds me of them so much! I can pick up an issue from this month or from last year and I'm hooked. I haven't subscribed in a while but I will soon!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Readers digest large print has been around for a very long time.it has great stories,humorous,educational and pretty much on top of world events.My parents had a subscription to it when US kids were growing up.the whole family enjoyed it.I am glad that is has kept its integrity.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
Reader's Digest is the perfect travel magazine. There are a lot of stories (some funny, some serious, and some thought-provoking) and whenever you're done reading it you can just hand it off to a fellow traveler.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
This magazine brings me wonderful memories of my mother, she was a big fan of this timeless magazine. She owned many a collection of readers digest vinyl records and I still have them.😁
Angela M.
These are good to keep in the bathroom, for people to read. The articles are easy to read, and some of them are feel-good articles. They're not as informative as I'd like though.
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
Welcome to the most boring magazine in the world. I remember when I was a little kid and I went to the drs office and this was the only thing to read it was HORRIBLE! Still is.
Dawn S.
Aransas Pass, TX
A familiar format in a new, easy to read version for the mature adult. I enjoyed it as a younger adult, and now am pleased to find that I can still enjoy reading the inspirational stories with less difficulty.
Susanna P.
Hope Valley, RI
My parents get this. The print is indeed very large. It's got funny jokes, ok articles, and some somewhat sensationalist stories. Good enough to pass the time.
Megan W.
Lambertville, MI
I get a bunch of these every time we have a long travel ahead of us! Pretty entertaining and the large print makes it so much easier to read in the car.
Blanca G.
Kissimmee, FL
Reader's Digest whether is large print or small print is good reading. I subscribed for many years. Buy them once in a while now other priorities.