BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - You'll enjoy the world's most popular magazine, Reader's Digest, in the all-new Large Print for Easier Reading edition, illustrated in bold beautiful color and printed on soothing non-glare paper. see more...

Reader's Digest-Large Print
  • "I used to read this when I was in high school for articles, good memories and very good articles too I liked it alot" in 1 review
  • "I enjoyed it as a younger adult, and now am pleased to find that I can still enjoy reading the inspirational stories with less difficulty." in 1 review
Lupita R.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Great stories and funny jokes! My favorite is Laughter the Best Medicine! My mom and grandmother loved the large print, this reminds me of them so much! I can pick up an issue from this month or from last year and I'm hooked. I haven't subscribed in a while but I will soon!
Claudine S.
Claudine S.
Canton, MI
This has always been a great book. It has jokes real stories and fiction plus information on health nutrition and recipes.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Commerce City , CO
I love the funny section of the magazine where the comics are, but the stories are pointless and boring now.
Kim T.
Kim T.
I read this a lot when I was younger, but I don't really dive into the magazine too much.
Erika j.
Erika j.
Houston, Tx
Susanna P.
Susanna P.
Hope Valley, RI
My parents get this. The print is indeed very large. It's got funny jokes, ok articles, and some somewhat sensationalist stories. Good enough to pass the time.
Maegan H.
Maegan H.
Glendale, AZ
My father would have a stack of these in the bathroom as they were his only magazine of choice and something to read while doing his business
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
My husband and I both read this.They have different articles that appeal to us individually.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Aransas Pass, TX
A familiar format in a new, easy to read version for the mature adult. I enjoyed it as a younger adult, and now am pleased to find that I can still enjoy reading the inspirational stories with less difficulty.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Readers digest large print is perfect for moms and grandma's ya''ll get it for them