BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Recounts Bible stories from the Old and New Testaments adapted from the New International Reader's Version of the Bible. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I had this book as a child ! I have read it so many times and always enjoyed it. I'm Pagan but this was a cute book and I enjoyed learning about the religion. Sadly it was damaged pretty badly during our moves and the pages got torn and some torn out ): I want to get another one honestly - it was really cute and great for little ones. My mom got me this when I was in elementary school.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
My parents used to read this to me when I was a little girl and I absolutely loved it!! When my daughter gets old enough to understand I'm gonna enjoy reading it to her just like my parents did us!! I highly suggest such a wonderful book to read to your little ones!!
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
I remember reading this when I was a little girl and loved the stories, even if I didn't understand what was going on. And now that I am older, and doing nursery at my church, I still read this book to the little ones! A great starter Bible for little kids!
Mackenzie B.
Durham, NC
This is such a great book that helps to explain the stories of the bible with illustrations and simplified summaries of the miracles Jesus works and how he loves us. A great starter book for children.
Mary J.
I highly recommend for little ones. Very easy for them to comprehend. Excellent book for them to be entertained. Lovely illustrated Bible stories. Fun activity for parents and their children.
Influenster M.
I had this as a child and now I have passed it down to my children. It makes the bible easy for kids to understand and it is also easy for children to read themselves. It is a daily activity for us to read from it.
Arie D.
Wallace, WV
I had this bible growing up if really helped me understand a lot of stuff that I couldn't from reading the regular bible
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Love this. I would like to find a bible for child that helps them understands. Heck i would love to read it myself also
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
This is great, cute pictures, big words written for a child audience. Keeps them entertained while learning.
Stephanie R.
Awesome for kids break down into a more easy way to comprehend for kids ,creative way to get kids interested
Kristi M.
What age would this be good for?
Tiffany C.
What age would you recommend this for?
amy c.
whitelake, MI
What did everyone think of this