BY REACTINE

Reactine Extra Strength provides 24-hour non-drowsy relief from allergy symptoms caused by pets dust mould grass ragweed or pollen and alleviates itchy watery eyes nasal congestion itchy nosethroat post-nasal discharge sneezing runny nose and itching due to hives. see more...

Asia V.
Ste, QC
These work really well for me. I allergic to both dust mites and cats, so it's a constant struggle finding something that will reduce the itchiness of my eyes, thirst, nose and stop the sneezing. Whenever, I use this all my allergy symptoms are gone within about 10 minutes. This really works well and doesn't make me drowsy. I would highly recommend.
Vanessa L.
Brampton, ON
My life saver! I'm allergic basically to the outside air and that results in me having a post nasal drip. That's my only reaction. I use this in combination with Nasonex and they work well for me.