Reach Woven Floss, Mint 50 yds uploaded by Amanda D.Reach Woven Floss, Mint 50 yds uploaded by Tanya J.

BY REACH #60 in Dental Floss & Picks

Nikole K.
This floss has been around forever because it’s the perfect floss. It’s just the right balance of waxed and subtle mint flavor to leave your mouth clean. I’ve used it since I was a child and will keep using it forever. I have tested out other types of floss and none compare!
Jess R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I mean, it’s floss. It works well and the waxed is way better. It’s a little more frustrating than the floss picks but if you wanna take care of your teeth, it’s worth it. It’s a good backup for when I run out of my floss picks.
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Reach has this amazing mint floss ! I definitely love the taste ! Very affordable & effective! Reach makes great products as well as tooth brushes ! Great value! And you can pick this up anywhere !
Jocelyn M.
Minneapolis
It’s dental floss so it’s hard to find any issues with it. I keep this in the bathroom and one in my purse. Who wants to get caught with broccoli in their teeth. Fair price and conveniently available.
Tara D.
Reading
I love this floss. The mint flavoring helps flossing not be such a pain. Every time I go to the store I grab this without looking at another product 90% of the time.
Krissy ✨.
Grover Beach, CA
By far my favorite floss I've ever tried! It is woven and thick, so it gets between the teeth and gums very well to remove any unwanted food items or buildup. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and I like that it does not have a waxy film on it like other flosses do.
Megan S.
Baltimore, MD
I LIVE for the woven floss and can’t find it anywhere so I order I‎t online. I feel like it’s more gentle on my gums and does a better job of cleaning between my teeth. I also like rotating the flavors.
Natanya V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a great product to use every day while doing oral care. It's effective, it gets the job done with no problems to it. I am a repeat user to the product so I will keep buying more. I will most definitely recommend this to everyone.
Adeeba K.
I actually am huge on flossing. My gums are very sensitive so I REACH for this (pun intended) whenever I feel even a little food stuck between my teeth. Mint flavor keeps my mouth feeling fresh, especially since my gums bleed when I floss. After I floss, I rinse my mouth and I'm good to go!
Charissa F.
It's floss nothing special but it does the job. I have some teeth that over lap and this floss is difficult to get between those teeth so I've learned wax floss is better for me but this brand handles the job