Reach Waxed Floss Mint uploaded by Raegan S.Reach Waxed Floss Mint uploaded by Bernadette P.

BY REACH #24 in Dental Floss & Picks

Reach® Waxed Floss Mint.
Johnson & Johnson.
Mint waxed floss. see more...

Lissete R.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This teach floss is a great price! I always get it Ay the 99¢ store and it comes with a lot of floss. Even tho it's so cheap it doesn't fall apart like some other affordable options. I'm a bad glossed but to try to do it at least 3 times a week and this does the job and a great cost. I also like how the floss is thin enough to not get stuck in my teeth like some other brands. my teeth are pretty tight so I'm painlessly able to get the job done
Angie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Reach has the best floss, I've tried several from this brand. I love this one because you get so much product for such a great price, plus the double razors make it so easy to cut. It cleans between my teeth really well, without breaking up into a million threads like other flosses and it doesn't leave behind the waxy residue. It has a cool mint flavor that makes me feel fresh and clean. I highly recommend this floss.
Suzie S.
My mom started me flossing as a child and I stopped around teenage years. Something I’ll Leah’s regret because that’s when I started having problems with my teeth. Years forward to now, I Dnt floss as much as I should but more than I used to. It’s important to your oral health. Not flossing leads to bad breath, gingivitis, and tooth loss. This brand is good, sturdy, tasty (lol I’m weird) n affordable
Dustin C.
Warren, IN
I really like this floss because it is coated so if you get it doesn’t get stuck between teeth and break or get cut in half by a sharp spot on a tooth. This also is easy to make a knot it to get out those chunks of beef jerky that seem to get stuck in the back of your mouth.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
The mint flavor is nice! This is a great, effective floss that I have used for years and will continue to use in the next few months. The quality is excellent and I typically get a good deal at CVS. Would repurchase.
Lacy M.
Super cheap, literally a buck! Doesn’t fall apart on you, as soon as you go to use it, and it tastes good. It does the job, and it does it well. I literally buy a new pack of floss every month and this is my go too.
Michelle T.
Sewell
I like this floss. It works for me. It doesn’t feather out or tear easily. Also it is super cheap ($.99 at my local Walmart)! It also doesn’t hurt my gums whenever I use it. Lasts me a long time.
Elizabeth G.
I don’t prefer the thick flat size of this floss. It was the cheaper option, but I believe this is why. It will certainly do the job, so it seems, but it is not as gentle as other brands.
Azzia G.
To me I feel floss is floss and you can’t really mess it up. I just use this brand because it’s cheap and affordable and the minty taste makes it feel like your teeth are getting cleaner.
Jessica W.
Morehead City
I am probably being a creature of habit but I have been using this floss since I was a kid. It cleans between my teeth. I use it probably 5 times a day. So cheap too.