Reach Waxed Floss Mint uploaded by Bernadette P.

BY REACH

Reach® Waxed Floss Mint.
Johnson & Johnson.
Mint waxed floss. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Bernadette P.
Until I found this product, I had a lot of trouble using dental floss. It always shredded or broke off in my teeth--a horrible feeling! This particular floss does not do that. It's strong enough to stay together until you get the job done. It also has just the right amount of mint flavor. One complaint, though, and it's a big one: the roll often comes off the stand at the bottom of the container and has to be put back on--not easy to do. However, I would rather struggle with that than have shredded floss in my teeth!
Lezlee S.
Louisville, KY
This works really well for it being so cheap. It's something I'm going to keep buying. What my partner and I have found is that if used "roughly" in any sense is will start to break. I only paid a dollar for this though, so it is wonderful for the price.
Hanlin M.
Palatine, IL
I've been using this floss all my life. It is waxed so it will have that slight waxy feeling on your tongue if you touch it. It does get between my teeth well and gets the bits of food stuck between there after eating.
Ana K.
Cordova, TN
This is my best friend ever since I got my braces. I carry one in my purse, I have one in the car and one in the bathroom of course. It so inexpensive and yet works wonders! I love it and I would repurchase it.
Sometimes I think dental floss is dental floss. This one is okay but I find that the cutter doesn't work very well and that the floss is a bit thin. Not my go to. It's a bit flimsy.
Nicole M.
Ft Washington, MD
I've been using this floss brand for as long as I can remember! Best floss that I've used. Some other brand name floss end up being a little too thin which causes some gum irritation. But reach had never let me down with this quality product!
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
I am a dental hygienist and recommend this floss every day. Johnson and Johnson have the best floss by far!  I use this floss daily and believe this is way more effective than the flosses made without texture such as Glide.  The gliding flosses are only good for about 1% of the population so buy J&J floss you won't regret it.
Kelsey P.
This product does the job. It has a refreshing mint flavor while protecting the teeth which is all I want in a floss. It is the perfect price for using it everyday. Yes, I would recommend to other people.
Lindsey O.
Hammond
I work in the dental field so I understand the importance of flossing daily! This one is my go to!! The mint flavor is nice and the wax grabs and plaque and food debris perfectly.
KaHillarie P.
I've been using this brand since middle school when my dentist recommended this one for me to try and I haven't strayed away from it since. I get the same one constantly and don't plan on switching up because I love this floss and it works for me. Definitely affordable for the amount of product you get and can be found pretty much at any drugstore you can think of to shop!