BY REACH

Reach® Mint Waxed.
Johnson & Johnson.
#1 selling floss.
Mint waxed floss.
55 yd (50.2m). see more...

Trina S.
Alvin, TX
I don't like this floss as much as I like competitors brands. This floss doesn't easily fit in between my teeth and I feel like it pulls. I mean overall it gets the job done as far as flossing and I like the mint flavor but I don't like how it feels going in and out of my teeth. I stopped buying it for awhile and only recently bought it again because my other option was not available.
Maegan G.
I've used this floss before but now that I've started using Plackers, it's not as convenient and easy to use! In the mornings when I floss I'm usually in a rush and at night I'm tired and ready to go to bed so pulling out the floss, wrapping it around my fingers and flossing takes a lot more time than using Plackers that's already sized out and has the tension to use right away!
Helen F.
St. Pete Beach, FL
I always carey dental floss with me wherever I go. I keep it in my purse. You never know where you need it.....and it often comes in handy. Reach is my go to brand. I just like the way it feels. I use the waxed kind. The mint flavor add a bit of a freshness to your mouth also.
Dana D.
Metairie, LA
I buy it form the Dollar store, and they're perfect for me as a normal person (who doesn't have severe gum/teeth problems.) I mean you can never be wrong with a one dollar teeth floss. I use them on a daily basis after brushing my teeth. They do work clean any left off food.
Karina P.
Tustin, CA
I hate flossing, as do most people probably! But Reach is definitely my go to when purchasing floss. It's pretty cheap and it lasts a while, so it's a good value. I usually purchase it at Target and it's around $1 so can't complain! Plus it gets the job done.
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
I love the fresh minty taste of reach floss. I buy my floss at the local grocery store. It's a very good price and effective. This is mainly the only kind of floss I buy for my family. They also have the disposable sticks that are great for kids to use.
Dana B.
Columbus, OH
Reach Waxed Floss in the mint flavor is my preferred floss brand. I use this daily with brushing and mouthwash. I appreciate that the floss doesn't stretch or warp like plastic-based flosses can. This floss is easy to use and has a great mint flavor.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
What more could you want from floss? This is the cheapest out there and it gets the job done. I enjoy the mint taste and it works well. No cons to this floss and it compares well with its competitors. I would recommend to anyone based on the price.
Marie D.
Bellmawr, NJ
The only floss I use. I always have several on hand. I never leave home without it, true story. It has save me several times for uses other than flossing actually. Some refer to me as mcguyver. Lol! It's a staple in my house, my purse and my car.
Tyrah H.
Jonesboro, GA
A staple in my household that has been repurchased time and time again. The price is good and it also gets the job done. I had to switch to to tighter teeth kind when I got braces because of comfort other than that I love this product.
Heather J.