BY REACH

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. From the #1 Floss Brand* ADA Recommended American Dental Association

Why Should I Floss? Dentists recommend flossing regularly, because it is proven to remove plaque between teeth to help prevent gum disease.

For a Clean, Health Smile: Floss daily with Johnson & Johnson Reach® dental floss.

*Data on file at McNeil-PPC

• "Im much better off with my floss picks." in 1 review
  • "If you have very tight contacts between your teeth this floss will not work well for you!" in 1 review
Que A.
Saginaw, MI
This is really the only type of floss agent i use unless I’m on a tight budget. It leaves my teeth and mouth feeling fresh and clean! Even if i used the regular floss that isn’t minted but i love this floss and have no complaints
Lindsey S.
Scranton, PA
Was not a huge fan of this specfic floss. I would rather use floss that have handles on them. Didn't feel like it worked very well. Only used once and will not buy again. Definitely did not meet my expectations. Not satisfied.
Raquel B.
Laredo, TX
The classic company with the classic results. I use this product twice a day and recommend it to all who have weak floss issues. I’ve used this product since I was a kid and would totally buy it again.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
This is a great floss. Its thin enough to get in between those tight spaces and not get stuck but thick enough to get everything clean. This is my favorite and go to floss
Naomi G.
I have braces and try to floss my teeth and gums almost every night and although I started using this floss because it was the " bottom of the drawer" floss, it has become my go- to one. It is thin, which makes it easier to thread through my floss threaders,and is unscented. I love this stuff! My only complaint is that it breaks easily. But other than that, great job making this floss, Reach! REACH® Unwaxed Dental Floss
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always get these at my dentist office. I enjoy the unwaxed option as I hate the flavor of mint. These do a fine job and I re-purchase them over and over again. I have had other brands that break easily and these seem to be rather durable.
Shannon F.
Don't forget to floss! Any floss is good, but Reach is a dependable brand that I think works great. I have two packs of these: one in my purse and one for the bathroom at home. I use it after I eat and before I brush my teeth. It's cheap enough, but not that the strand is gonna break in half while you're using it.
Allexie B.
Hoboken, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you like unwaxed floss, this is perfect for you! This is a reliable and affordable brand and can be found almost anywhere. It is durable floss and gets everything out of your teeth. It leaves my teeth feeling clean and fresh. I am definitely satisfied with the effectiveness and reliability of this product.
Katherine D.
Santa Rita, Guam
This has been my dental floss since I was a kid. I also go for the Reach brand because they are affordable and mostly because they are always in stock and available majority of the time. I always stick with this dental floss and I never had an interest for other floss brands :)
Shana P.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like the thread strength and width. It is able to get in between small spaces. It leaves my mouth with a fresh taste. My husband and I use this product daily and keep buying it. A roll usually lasts over  a month for two people. I would recommend this product.