BY REACH

Reach® Extra Soft Total Care Sensitive Toothbrush.
New!
Gentle clean.
For Hard to Reach Places.
Gentle on gums and removes plaque. see more...

Gretchen B.
Covington, LA
I really like this toothbrush. From what I understand as a non-dental professional, we scrub our teeth too hard and should use a soft bristle brush. This long head and super soft bristles are perfect. Will continue to purchase from Reach.
Amanda  W.
Pullman, WA
I have really sensitive teeth so I thought I would like this but the brush doesn't seem to get all of the plague off my teeth. The brush is almost too soft for me.