BY REACH

Reach Total Care with Mint is an Easy Sliding,30 Yards of Dental Floss that features Micro-Grooves for Superior Cleaning. It is Mint Flavored,Shred-Resistant & Easy to Grip.

Nicole F.
One of the best I’ve used. It glides easily, is durable, and doesn’t get stuck in my teeth that are closer together. The price is comparable to others I’ve used and didn’t like as much.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I floss daily and always thought, "dental floss is dental floss." I've always bought the cheapest brand and I've been ok so far. These were on clearance so I bought 2 packs of them. I regret it. It's a really thin, very elastic thread that doesn't leave my teeth feeling clean. I'll stick to whatever else is cheapest.
Lauren B.
Houma, LA
I am a licensed dental hygienist and this is by far my favorite floss I have ever used. The ridges really get all the plaque off and the stretch gets in between the best.
Shar E.
Palmdale , CA
I am not very excited about flossing, my teeth are pretty crammed and flossing is difficult , this brand is sturdy and I like knowing I'm whitening in between my teeth
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
This floss comes with Listerine which is great for hard-to-reach areas and for an Extra clean mouth it met all my expectations. And I have no complaints. Must try
Ally L.
Sacramento
This is the best floss!! I always use this. What is great about it that makes it different from other flosses, is the stretchiness of the string.  My boyfriend used it for the first time and mentioned how much he liked it. Leaves your mouth feeling minty fresh!
Kevan D.
Germantown
I was suggested this stuff by my oral hygienist and I’m so glad I took her suggestion. This is the easiest floss to use. The stretchiness of the floss makes a surprising difference. It also feels a little thinner and is less painful.
Tracey G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love the Reach Total Care Floss with Listerine. It adds that extra kick of minty freshness to the otherwise mundane flossing experience. It met my expectations and I think it is better than some alternatives. I will and would purchase again.
Evelyn S.
Kissimmee, FL
Listen, no other flossing product compares. This is the KING! Hard to find, here in Florida my only option is at Publix. I love the texture of the string they use, it gets into every crease. The only floss I buy.
Karen M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
One of my favorite floss tend to like more of a minty feel while flossing . Makes my mouth feel extra clean . So I tend to always double up when I stop by target always have it in my bag with me
Anita S.