BY REACH #66 in Dental Floss & Picks

New With Micro-Grooves™ Technology Slides as easily as Glide® Original Mint and removes up to 2x more plaque Processed and packaged in the Dominican Republic see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It DOES slide like Glide and removes more plaque, but it doesn't get the job done like I'd like." in 1 review
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best floss I've ever used!! Its great for if you have really tight spaces between your teeth because of the flat shape. I was recommended this at one of my dental cleanings. doesn't fray like some flosses do. I have trouble with the strings sortof getting stuck between my teeth, then having to Floss that out, but not with this. It has a nice stretch to it also. Hands down best floss and will always continue to re purchase. It lasts a while too. I guess depending on how much you floss or use.
Lauren B.
Houma, LA
I am a licensed dental hygienist and this is by far my favorite floss I have ever used. The ridges really get all the plaque off and the stretch gets in between the best.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This floss comes with Listerine which is great for hard-to-reach areas and for an Extra clean mouth it met all my expectations. And I have no complaints. Must try
🔮 M.
Long Beach
One of my favorite floss tend to like more of a minty feel while flossing . Makes my mouth feel extra clean . So I tend to always double up when I stop by target always have it in my bag with me
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently bought the Listerine Ultraclean floss because I have a permanent retainer and am always searching for effective no shred floss. I was not expecting to enjoy this dental floss as much as I do! I have never used a floss that is stretchy and that has a texture on the floss. I feel like this floss does clean more effectively and remove plague because of the unique texture and stretchy material. This floss is really innovative, does not shred on dental appliances, and I found it for an affordable price. I highly recommend!
C a H.
I love how this works for getting between my teeth. I love the flavor. I love that it never breaks. However, I hate that when I'm trying to get a piece, it snaps back on my hand. OUCH! Every time, no matter how I try to get a piece it snaps at me. If anyone could help me with that I would repurchase this, but until that happens I won't be repurchasing it.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
Now, Reach total Care Floss with listerine is one of my favorite flosses. The texture of the floss is great. It's not thick so it's easy to use. And also while you floss it lease your breath smelling great!!
I purchased mine at my local Walmart for a affortable amount! I would defiantly recommend this Floss with Listerine!
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Floss is probably everyone's least favorite morning and nightly routine part but the lister one freshness in this floss makes me satisfied I did! Effective because I have not had any complaints from my dentist! Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a cheap floss solution
Angela P.
Middletown, OH
My favorite floss, besides the little ones on the stick thing. I love the flavor of this. I have Invisalign so I floss after every meal so food doesn't get stuck in my teeth while they are moving. This is the only floss I buy besides the little floss on the handle things
Jenny E.
Santa Fe, NM
In my opinion, this floss is way better than Glide and flosses like that. However, I was very surprised by the texture of this floss and don't like it as much as the Reach waxed dental floss. Would definitely recommend that over this.