Reach Total Care Floss plus Whitening uploaded by Fernanda M.

BY REACH #67 in Dental Floss & Picks

Micro-Grooves™ Technology + Baking Soda for Whitening Designed to remove stains like coffee, tea and wine Packaged in the Dominican Republic see more...

Reach Total Care Floss plus Whitening
If there were one word to describe the Reach Total Care Floss plus Whitening it would be "game-changer"!! I have been using this Floss for a little over a year and it is so one of a kind amazing that I refuse to use anything else ... There have been nights I have accidentally run out of this dental floss and actually driven to the 24 hour grocery store to buy more instead of just using my roommates generic brand of floss instead, because it's just that good!! This Total Care Floss is thicker and stronger than a standard dental floss, so I feel like I can really work it into the hard to clean spaces of my back teeth and because this is also available with teeth whitening I feel confident that it's leaving my smile extra bright and brilliant. My mouth feels noticeably cleaner when I use this floss and I have literally recommended this product to everyone I know (and even a few whom I don't know, like the cashier ringing me up when I'm purchasing like 15 packs of floss at midnight, just so I don't run out in the future!!) If you want clean teeth, fresh breath, and a whiter, brighter smile Reach Total Care Floss is the ONLY way to go!
Tanya K.
Trinity, FL
Great whitening floss! it glides with ease in between my teeth and gets all the gunk out. i am addicted. after using this for about a month, i definitely noticed a huge difference in how much whiter my teeth looked in the creases. before, the nooks and crannies were a lot more yellow compared to the rest of my teeth. now it all looks like one color. i am highly impressed because i did not think the whitening effect would ever work! i will always have this on hand!
Fallon O.
Horsham, PA
What I most like about this product is that It is a ribbon not a thread so it covers more surface area and is easier to hold. The surface is rough which is the microgrooves making it easier to hold. The rough surface is also better at material removal than smooth waxed surfaces.
The stretchy material is nice so that you do not have to get the length exactly right or keep changing your grip. The length adjusts to your need.
Helen M.
Brooklyn, NY
Once you've used this, you won't be able to go back! It glides easily in and out of your teeth for a clean finish. The floss is flexible and if I have to share an area of concern, it would be that the flexibility of the floss causes it to bounce your plaque everywhere. That being said, I wouldn't go back to other brands because of this painless, smooth and beautifully designed floss. #sorrynotsorry
Yeveta N.
Hello my love I'm coming to you today with the review on the reach Total Care floss Plus Whitening let me tell you my love I love this plus it keeps your mouth fresh and it gets in between all of the how to reach areas it doesn't hurt your teeth I love this dental floss it helps with whitening your teeth it's one of my go to classes and I love it thank you enjoy your day my loves
Emily E.
This is good floss.. (Just be sure to be careful flossing your teeth., you don't want to be in such a big rush that you hurt your gums...I know, it it has happened to me, {whatever the brand of floss is}.) I believe it is covered with the wax, typical for floss, and I think that the claimed whitning product contained herein, is sodium bicarbonate--er, baking soda.
Katie W.
I have one of these babies in all bathrooms, my purse & my car. Call my floss crazy! I stock up on these at my local grocery or Walmart! Sooo effective. It's such a smooth tape that easily glides & doesn't break like the norm. I adore reach floss, truly. (I get passionate about flossing if you can't tell! 🙌)
Jennifer K.
Highland, IN
I used to use this brand of dental floss but have recently been buying floss pics, where it's already on a stick. I find that the sticks work a little better, but if you can't uses the pics or don't want to, then this is a good alternative. It's inexpensive, easy to find and carried at lots of stores.
alicia c.
El Paso, TX
El hilo en est producto tiene mucho gelesito q cuando lo uso me gusta sentir esa sencacion de q esta dejando limpio esas partesitas donde el cepillo no puede penetrar, deja el saborsito de menta ai entre los dientes, nose q sea pero aparte de q me saca los residuos, me deja fresco
maria r.
Covington, KY
This floss makes it easy to use even with teeth that are crooked or too close together. The floss slips between the smallest places with ease. I have been using this product for the past year and do not see myself changing anytime soon. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
Anita S.