Reach Total Care Floss plus Whitening uploaded by Fernanda M.

BY REACH #88 in Dental Floss & Picks

Micro-Grooves™ Technology + Baking Soda for Whitening Designed to remove stains like coffee, tea and wine Packaged in the Dominican Republic see more...

Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I floss daily and always thought, "dental floss is dental floss." I've always bought the cheapest brand and I've been ok so far. These were on clearance so I bought 2 packs of them. I regret it. It's a really thin, very elastic thread that doesn't leave my teeth feeling clean. I'll stick to whatever else is cheapest.
lisa c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have not tried this one yet but I would love too try it to see if the whitening really works. I’ll check Walmart for this product. I’ll try it out.Reach Total Care Floss plus Whitening
Gayle W.
Lees Summit, MO
My husband and I are loyal to this floss.  He loves that it has a slight stretch to it so it conforms to your teeth and gets in the tight spots.  I have a lower permanent retainer, so I like that it gets in those hard to reach areas and it's thin and stiff enough that I can thread it through without having to use a separate threader.  Yay to one less step when I'm tired and just want to go to bed!
Melinda M.
Phoenix, AZ
Before using Reach Total Care Plus Whitening mint floss, I never imagined I would have a "brand loyalty" to dental floss. I mean, I always thought floss was floss, right? WRONG! This is not your typical dental floss. Our dentist gave us a sample of it 2-3 years ago and when I tried it, I instantly loved it. It is STRETCHY, like a long, skinny, flat rubber band. When I floss with it, it stretches and gets in between my teeth better than any other floss I have ever used, then it's easy to stretch it just enough to pop it right back out. I have tight teeth, so using non-stretchy floss can be a little difficult to pull back out. Not only that, but it's like nails on a chalkboard to me! That is NOT an issue with this floss. When I used up the dentist's sample, I found a full size one at the discount store, then when I used that one up I could not find it again. I looked and looked. I tried every other brand of floss and I hated them all. I finally just started using waxed floss again, and gave up ever finding this wonderful floss. Then one day I decided to try to look on Amazon. I could not remember the name of the floss, so I looked at some reviews to see if any of them mentioned that the floss was stretchy like a rubber band. I found them on this floss, so I ordered it hoping it was the same floss the dentist had given us. I was SO happy to see it was! I ordered two packages of it, which will last me awhile...so I hope that when I need more floss, I can find this again! As for the whitening aspect of the floss..honestly, I don't care about that. I can't imagine how dental floss can help much with whitening your teeth and I did not buy this floss to whiten my teeth. I bought it because I wanted my stretchy floss back, and now I have it! Please do not ever discontinue this floss!!! I will continue to be a loyal customer as long as it exists!
Jordan S.
Graton, Ca
This works great. Does the job it's supposed to do! Gets all the stuff out from between my teeth. It is comparable to other good flosses. I'm not sure I have seen a difference in color! But I would continue using it to see.
Rachel K.
This is the one I'm currently using. I like it better than the original gloss because it's a little more
Latexy then just a hard solid string so it really gets under the gums to help keep your mouth as clean as possible!
Dawn T.
Cedar Hill, MO
When it comes to flossing, I go this brand because it has multiple benefits to it.Flossing is one of those dreaded but necessary habits, and the total care floss does its jobs, and also has whitening benefits which actually do work. Super affordable and has been my go to floss since I first tried it out.
Lexi K.
Greenwood, IN
the taste of this is awesome! i like that it has whitening because sometimes i think food can get stuck in between teeth and stain there and be hard to  correct but with this floss it is easy to reach! i recommend this brand as i also recommend flossing because it makes a huge difference!
Christina D.
It's really just regular floss and does not whiten any more than standard floss does. This was a disappointing product. I purchased mine in a multipack from Amazon and would not buy it again.
If there were one word to describe the Reach Total Care Floss plus Whitening it would be "game-changer"!! I have been using this Floss for a little over a year and it is so one of a kind amazing that I refuse to use anything else ... There have been nights I have accidentally run out of this dental floss and actually driven to the 24 hour grocery store to buy more instead of just using my roommates generic brand of floss instead, because it's just that good!! This Total Care Floss is thicker and stronger than a standard dental floss, so I feel like I can really work it into the hard to clean spaces of my back teeth and because this is also available with teeth whitening I feel confident that it's leaving my smile extra bright and brilliant. My mouth feels noticeably cleaner when I use this floss and I have literally recommended this product to everyone I know (and even a few whom I don't know, like the cashier ringing me up when I'm purchasing like 15 packs of floss at midnight, just so I don't run out in the future!!) If you want clean teeth, fresh breath, and a whiter, brighter smile Reach Total Care Floss is the ONLY way to go!
Anita S.