BY REACH

New The Hard to Reach® Places™ Toothbrush Removes plaque deep between teeth and along the gum line for a more complete clean* Floss-like bristles Tongue cleaner Angled neck Soft thumb rest Ergonomic grip *vs. leading brush Use Reach® Total Care and Listerine® Total Care for better oral hygiene versus brushing alone. Proper oral care includes daily flossing. This brush does not replace flossing.

Kacy S.
This Is the only toothbrush I will ever use. Have used this same kind for years. I get the soft ones because my teeth can be sensitive sometimes. Works really well and easily gets all the hard to reach places. Will continue buying and will recommend
Leslie S.
I like these because they have a bend in them that makes it easier to reach the back of my teeth. They are easy to grip. I bought mine at Walmart but any drug store would have them. I would buy them again.
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
Reach is a great quality and I try to purchase the toothbrushes when I can. They have really helped in cleaning my teeth.
Ashley C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Reach toothbrushes. They get the job done and clean my teeth thoroughly! I never feel like I missed a spot.
Sam H.
Brookhaven, GA
The bent brush head works great and makes brushing teeth easy- especially the hard to reach places.
Jamie S.
I haven’t brushed yet but the quality alone is great! Affordable as well from Walmart
Abigail G.
Bronx
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I prefer other brands of toothbrushes but a toothbrush is a toothbrush and when you find sales you buy it. It cleans my teeth and it has soft bristles.