Reach Total Care Floss uploaded by Wendy O.

BY REACH #93 in Dental Floss & Picks

New For superior cleaning and easy sliding With Micro-Grooves™ Technology Slides as easily as Glide® Original Mint and removes up to 2x more plaque Processed and packaged in the Dominican Republic see more...

Lynzie T.
This floss is the best floss of alllll the flosses that ever flossed! It's grabby and never cuts my gums! Flossing is never a chore that people run to do, but I do think this floss happens to make the experience a tad easier and more enjoyable. A definite must try!
Evelyn S.
Kissimmee, FL
Listen, no other flossing product compares. This is the KING! Hard to find, here in Florida my only option is at Publix. I love the texture of the string they use, it gets into every crease. The only floss I buy.
Jay S.
Williamstown
Interesting floss, feels kind of stretchy but works great. I don't know whats it's made from but it doesn't feel like waxed thread like other brands. This one sort of feels like a rubber band.
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
I really like the texture of this floss! I haven't bought it for a while because I work in dental and I get free floss. I feel like this really picks up more plaque than other brands.
Crystal L.
Humble, TX
I purchased this floss at CVS because the concept of "Total Care" seemed interesting to me. The taste it gives is not bad, a bit minty and refreshing. I carry it on my purse and use it inbetween meals when needed. I think it does its job, and is pretty sturdy. It definitely does better than a generic floss.
Tiffany A.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This is just a pretty solid dental floss. It's hard to get too hyped about it, but it does a good job getting gunk out of my teeth, is smooth to use, and the packaging is sturdy enough. You also get a reasonable amount of floss in a pack, so you can floss as much as you tell your dentist you do without spending much money or making multiple trips to the store for more floss.
Desiree R.
Phoenix
I keep one at home and one in my purse, it's a floss so there isn't much to say. I like the feeling after I use, it's a nice clean feeling. It smells nice. I prefer reach just because it's what my dentist uses and since I was given the sample I've bought the same one. I think this floss is better than the flossing sticks but that's my preference.
Melinda S.
Bladenboro, NC
My favorite floss to use! I love the minty flavor and the fact that it isn't a string. Sometimes strings start to fray when using them and can get caught in your teeth. This floss is thing and makes flossing easy, simple, and painless.
Jaime S.
Slatington, Pa
This is the only floss my husband will use. I think we've gone through almost all flosses, but we come back to this one because my husband , Jim , has very tightly packed teeth and this floss sides in between his teeth and still grabs particles
Hillary C.
This floss is my favorite. I've tried all kinds of different flosses. Any of the reach brand flosses are good to me. They don't splinter or break in tight contact areas. It gets the job done. So overall I am pleased with this floss, I have purchased for a long time wnd will continue to purchase for a long while.