Reach Total Care Floss uploaded by Wendy O.

BY REACH #41 in Dental Floss & Picks

New For superior cleaning and easy sliding With Micro-Grooves™ Technology Slides as easily as Glide® Original Mint and removes up to 2x more plaque Processed and packaged in the Dominican Republic see more...

Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Pros: Doesn't fray; Easy To Use; Does the job; Durable; Doesn't break
Cons: Pricey
My dental hygenist gave me a sample and it is the best floss ever! No more stray strands of floss stuck between tight spaces. This floss does not tear. This is easier on your fingers than any other floss I've tried - you won't be cutting off circulation in your fingers, and you'll probably get away with using a shorter piece of floss with each cleaning - you don't need to wrap it around your fingers multiple times to keep it from slipping.
Shannen F.
Sacramento, CA
I am not a fan of this dental floss. I have several really tight contacts and this stuff just shreds on me. I use a flossing tool so as it shreds or breaks, I then have to pull out another serving and start again in my mouth where it broke. This happens almost every night when I floss. Because I have to use twice the amount of floss, I do not find this to be a good bargain and could not wait to finish the pack.
Nicole R.
Clearfield, UT
Flossing is a very important part of my gums, teeth and mouth care. I love using Reach Total Care floss. It works well and doesn't shred or come apart like some other flossing products do. This is a product that I have purchased many times and will continue to do so. It is also a brand that I could recommend to others as well.
Dan S.
Levittown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you guys hate floss that just comes apart between your teeth and causes trouble so do I but reach Total Care floss is revitalizing to your gums guess what you thought you could get out with a toothbrush from between your teeth and does exactly what it states it will do highly recommended and would purchase again
Rebecca R.
I love this floss. I know that's crazy to say about floss. But this is great. It has a stretch to it that I didn't expect. It is more like a tape so it really gets in and cleans out. It doesn't leave a waxy film behind and the flavor is good. I used to buy cheap floss but this has become my go to.
Brittany P.
Gilbert, AZ
If you want a basic floss, but it gets the job done then this is your go-to product. It is simple to use and doesn't require a lot of dental knowledge- per se to effectively clean your teeth. I use reach because the price is reasonable and the product is always in stock at my local retail store.
Brianna A.
Portland, OR
This product is amazing! It removes plaque from my pearly whites. This keeps my teeth healthy and white. At my recent dentist appointment, my dentist congratulated me for having such perfect teeth! I thank this product for giving me confidence when I smile! I love this and I recommend this!
Brittany Y.
Johnstown, PA
I am all about flossing! This brand is excellent and gets the job done. I always have a harder time with other brands as far as the floss badly fraying or ripping. This floss is very durable and is my go to brand. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good brand of floss!
Alexandra D.
Huntington Station, NY
I do not like floss where you have to rip off your own. I prefer to have the ones with the handle, as the waxy residue does not come off on my fingers. This floss, particularly, came off on my hands, leaving me sticky and taking up too much of my time when I need to be on the go.
Jo S.
Memphis, TN
Reach Total Care Floss- well it's dental floss, what can I say? It works just as well as any other I have used. It is sturdy enough to floss my entire mouth without falling apart. I can find this at my local grocery as well as most drugstores in my neighborhood. Recommend it!