BY REACH

krenare b.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these toothbrushes for my kids and they love it too. I buy them in rite aid pharmacy and always cheap too. I usually get the soft one because it's better for the teeth. It really does a good job cleaning your teeth and I strongly recommend this.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the Reach brand of toothbrushes. They work well, the bristles hold up well and don't bend back fast and lose shape. I choose the soft bristles. I also like the shape of the brush and head itself. The rubber on the back side helps clean gums, inside of cheeks and tongue. Great toothbrush and usually fairly priced.
Kerrin B.
This product is very good!!! doesn't make your mouth hurt, I would highly recommend it and you can't beat the price!!!
Claudia G.
River Rouge, MI
I love this toothbrush especially for my kids when they go from "kid's" toothbrush to adult sized toothbrush.
Pierina P.
My toothbrush is used when I wake up, when I finish a meal, before going to bed to maintain a good oral cleaning and keep my teeth healthy