BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Ali C.
Reach Mint Waxed Dental Floss works really well. It have a really nice minty taste. The minty taste is very mild.
Erica R.
Fort Myers, FL
I totally hate flossing... but what ever works right after ever meal while watching tv... I carry one in my purse
Yvonne T.
Rialto, CA
I love this brand because it has the minty to it. And it's super minty. It's thin to reach in between perfectly.
Marilyn V.
Coldwater, OH
I love this floss. It does not shred and is easy to use. It also taste good. I use it every morning and evening.
Natalie L.
Muskogee, OK
Greet floss, easy to use, diffently a keeper. Super affordable. Nice after taste. Ive used this brand for years.
Manda B.
This is one of my holy grail items.
I always have one in almost every room.
It’s sturdy and won’t tear or break.
Phil M.
London
Floss lasts forever tastes good and is pretty strong it does the job well and holds up if your teeth are sharp
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
My all time favorite floss to use. Easy to grip and floss. it actually removes crap rather than the floss tape.
Coco C.
Rochester, NY
This is my go to floss. Love the flavor. It's nice and sturdy, doesn't break easily. Will keep buying this one.
Brenda K.
Bellefonte, PA
I use Reach because it works well and has a minty taste. It works well getting my gums and between teeth clean.
Heather J.