BY REACH #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Manda B.
1,096 reviews
This is one of my holy grail items.
I always have one in almost every room.
It’s sturdy and won’t tear or break.
Chezney E.
Beacon, NY
Great floss! I've been using this same brand forever, and it gets the job done. I would definitely recommend it.
Marilyn V.
Coldwater, OH
I love this floss. It does not shred and is easy to use. It also taste good. I use it every morning and evening.
Yvonne T.
Rialto, CA
I love this brand because it has the minty to it. And it's super minty. It's thin to reach in between perfectly.
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
I have used this it’s not a favorite but it does work well. It’s just not as thin as I would like. Taste is fine
Katrina J.
Tahlequah, OK
We have no complaints in using this. We honestly grab it because it's cheap but continue to use because it works.
Erica R.
Fort Myers, FL
I totally hate flossing... but what ever works right after ever meal while watching tv... I carry one in my purse
Karen V.
I love how it's mint wax and it seems to last a very long so those are the two main things i love of the product
Ashley S.
This floss is easy to use, as well as, leaves the mouth feeling super minty clean. Its also easy for kids to use!
La C.
Great clean taste. The thread is thicker than I like. And makes flossing difficult in those hard to reach places.
Heather J.