BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Kaley M.
Parker City
This reach floss is pretty good. The minty taste is nice too. Makes your teeth feel deep clean. Makes flossing easy
Bethany⚓️ W.
Medina
Mint flavored is the best. I use a lot floss since I got my wisdom teeth out, some flosses splinter, these do not!
Nicole S.
York, PA
You know sometimes old school is better than new. I love that retro taste and the string never breaks. Great floss.
Soraya G.
Stockton, CA
Affordable and my absolute favorite! They don't get stuck and don't feel too waxy. I've used this brand for years!
April B.
This product gets the job done. The floss doesn't glide through your teeth as smoothly as other brands. Affordable.
Britney M.
Honolulu, HI
I like the minty taste from this floss, lol. Flossing is important, and this is the brand that I use on the daily.
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
Good floss to get between your teeth and get all the stuff out and its good to use every day this is my go to brand
Caylee R.
This does the job well and keeps in between my teeth clean. I need a wax floss and I like the minty flavor as well
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Constant repeat purchase for my family. This floss works it’s decently priced and it’s readily available anywhere.
Nancy G.
Tooele, UT
No me da alergia en la encias y es muy resistente bien fuerte me encanta los demas me dejan con heridas las encias
Heather J.