BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Summer B.
Palm Desert, CA
This is my go to floss if I don't have any floss picks around. It gets the job done the picks just make it much easier
Abigail W.
Elizabeth City, NC
The cheapest floss that doesn't leave my mouth full of plaque. This has a minty taste to it and it also is affordable!
Lyda S.
Bourbon
It’s really does taste like mint. It isn’t super strong tasting but it does taste minty. It doesn’t break easily either
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
If there is a timeless dental floss, this is it! I feel lile I have been using this time and time again my entire life!
Kayla D.
Waynesville, IL
Cheap and long lasting. Always my go to brand for floss. I pick some up every time I shop so I'm sure to never run out
Jennifer A.
I love that his floss has the minty taste to it! It’s not so thick so it gets in nicely in between your teeth and gums!
Stephanie R.
San Jose
I like using the dental floss every day it gets on the tarter build up out of my teeth. It makes my teeth feel cleaner
Lois P.
Burien, WA
I do love my affordable floss. Keep your dentist away! Please purchase this floss. You can get it in the dollar store!
Sofia B.
Starkville, MS
Cleans easily and so gentle. I've used this once but I will be glad to use it one more time. They are doing a good job.
Rachel V.
Cozad, NE
Very affordable and works great. It lasts long and does a great job of getting all of the nastiness out of your teeth.
Heather J.