BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Rachel K.
Palatka , FL
Good value from the price. The floss is a great product. It makes my teeth feel clean after using it. It is a great deal
a d.
A pack of five!!! I have on of these everywhere in case I need to floss something out, love the minty breath left behind!
Victoria K.
Perfect width, not a very strong minty taste but enough to make you feel fresh! Its my favorite and the only kind I use!
karazav1 Z.
Love this floss. The packaging is very basic which I don't mind because you can't beat the price and the flavor is great
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
I've been using this floss for years and I plan to continue using it. Plus it's very wallet friendly (it's only 99 cent).
Nikk W.
Call me old fashioned but nothing works better than simple Reach waxed floss. Simple and efficient, nothing beats Reach.
Jessica H.
Lincolnton, NC
This is a staple in my purse at all times. It tastes great and is completely convienient to have when you are on the go.
Holly P.
what can I say about floss? It's a good product. Like the mint, waxed stuff. The waxed just glides between teeth better.
Kerry A.
You save money with this pack. I typically but the single floss but this is a better value and reach is good quality
Kierstyn B.
New Waterford, OH
Pretty good floss. It’s a small size though which I prefer a wider floss but does work good around my permanent retainer.
Heather J.