REACH® Mint Waxed Floss
4.57 / 5 based on 1,391 Reviews
Reach Mint Waxed Dental Floss is Reach 's number-one-selling floss. This mint floss is waxed to slide easily between teeth while it removes plaque and food particles. It is accepted by the American Dental Association and is designed to clean between teeth and under the gum line. Flossing is part of a dentist-recommended oral care routine that is designed to remove plaque and help prevent gum disease.
1. Wind an 18-inch piece of floss around your middle fingers, leaving about 4 inches of floss between them.
2. Grasp floss firmly between thumb and index finger of each hand. Gently slide floss between teeth, using a slow sawing motion to slip between tight teeth.
3. Move floss up and down against tooth to clean both above and below the gum line, curving the floss around the tooth for best results.
4. Repeat cleaning procedure for each tooth. Every few teeth, move to a clean piece of floss by unwinding floss from one finger and rewinding it onto the other finger.
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
- Is this a good product?7 Answers
REACH® Mint Waxed Floss
Good value from the price. The floss is a great product. It makes my teeth feel clean after using it. It is a great deal
A pack of five!!! I have on of these everywhere in case I need to floss something out, love the minty breath left behind!
Perfect width, not a very strong minty taste but enough to make you feel fresh! Its my favorite and the only kind I use!
Love this floss. The packaging is very basic which I don't mind because you can't beat the price and the flavor is great
I've been using this floss for years and I plan to continue using it. Plus it's very wallet friendly (it's only 99 cent).
Call me old fashioned but nothing works better than simple Reach waxed floss. Simple and efficient, nothing beats Reach.
This is a staple in my purse at all times. It tastes great and is completely convienient to have when you are on the go.
what can I say about floss? It's a good product. Like the mint, waxed stuff. The waxed just glides between teeth better.
You save money with this pack. I typically but the single floss but this is a better value and reach is good quality
Pretty good floss. It’s a small size though which I prefer a wider floss but does work good around my permanent retainer.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos