BY REACH #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Danielle W.
I have tried a few different kinds of reach floss and i like the mint flavor the most. I have been using it for a few years.
Gayle H.
Shelby, NC
This is my husbands favorite i perfer the floss sticks. I buy them at walmart,dollar tree and walgreens. We are repeat users.
Ashley W.
Terre Haute , IN
It's floss, it's not too thick, glides easily between teeth and has a nice tste to it as well for a tiny bit extra freshness.
Demi B.
When you're flossing it's nice to have a clean flavor left behind. I use this almost everyday to help with my dental hygiene.
Ann Marie C.
Belton, SC
This is the only floss I have ever used. It was pretty good. I like a more strong flavor though. Makes my mouth feel fresher.
Desirée C.
Whittier, CA
I love this floss. It really grabs and doesn't hurt my gums. I love the minty taste and hate using any other type of floss.
China C.
Doesn't break. Leaves a minty taste in your mouth. Not so pricey either. I but for everyone in the house to have with them.
Stacy R.
Kodak, TN
I love the minty taste. It makes your mouth feel so refreshed. I really like it and my kids waste it because of the flavor.
Cecily G.
Spring, TX
Have used this product since I was a child and just started flossing. Love the minty flavor it leaves and it's small size.
Savannah m.
pittsburgh
This floss is great! I love the mint flavored wax, since it makes me feel like I’ve got an added sense of minty freshness.
Heather J.