BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Shahronda J.
Bethel Park, PA
I like that it comes in a multi pack I like for everyone in my house to have there own floss it comes in great flavors as well
Devin W.
Valdosta, GA
Great floss gets in between tight teeth and is reasonable priced I usually use it twice a day to keep up with my dental hygiene
Elizabeth O.
Sauk Rapids , MN
Love this stuff for the price! Works just like any floss! I got my first one at the dentist and still purchase this kind myself
Amy M.
Canton, IL
I have been using this product for a while and I like it. The price is awesome and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Amanda B.
Very good floss. Cheap. Good flavor/scent to it. I am a repeat user to the floss. This is all I buy. I won't buy another brand.
Nicole M.
Mint. My favorite! I always feel extra clean after flossing with mint-flavored floss. There really is nothing more satisfying!
Jacquelyn H.
Ocoee, FL
Best floss for the value. My husband has very tight teeth and this is the o ly one that doesn't break in him. Love this floss!!
Erica G.
Weslaco, TX
Id say floss is floss.. who likes it. But this make your teeth feel clean. Does the job. The minty flavor is not over powering.
Maynelyn D.
I Love the smell and taste of mint. So each time i floss my teeth, i can still smell the mint. Easy to use too. Floss daily 😉😁
Marilia G.
panama city
It's works well and have a really good smell and taste.
Just don't like very much the wax that stays on my hand after using it
Heather J.