REACH® Mint Waxed Floss
Reach Mint Waxed Dental Floss is Reach 's number-one-selling floss. This mint floss is waxed to slide easily between teeth while it removes plaque and food particles. It is accepted by the American Dental Association and is designed to clean between teeth and under the gum line. Flossing is part of a dentist-recommended oral care routine that is designed to remove plaque and help prevent gum disease.
1. Wind an 18-inch piece of floss around your middle fingers, leaving about 4 inches of floss between them.
2. Grasp floss firmly between thumb and index finger of each hand. Gently slide floss between teeth, using a slow sawing motion to slip between tight teeth.
3. Move floss up and down against tooth to clean both above and below the gum line, curving the floss around the tooth for best results.
4. Repeat cleaning procedure for each tooth. Every few teeth, move to a clean piece of floss by unwinding floss from one finger and rewinding it onto the other finger.
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
- Is this a good product?7 Answers
REACH® Mint Waxed Floss
I use this because it's minty n it's very very good in flossing. It reaches where it's suppose to reach with the minty flavor n taste
Love the minty flavor and the floss doesn't fray like others! I like that it isn't super harsh on my gums and comes in a multi-pack.
Gets everything out of my teeth! It's always been a favorite floss of mine and I can find them also at the dollar store even better.
Me and the wife bought these one for every room and every car so we never can complain about having something stuck in our teeth!!
When I have stuff stuck in my teeth this is always the stuff I go for long string and thin enough to o get in between tight spaces
I totally love this floss! I feel like it does go trough your teeth you actually clean them. I love the minty taste and the price!
Great floss. It has a fresh, minty taste. It is also easy to use. I would definitely recommend this brand to my family and friends.
Basic floss been using my whole life. It's effective but I switched to flossers recently to kick my bad habit of skipping flossing.
Great taste and it goes through my teeth smoothly and gets out all the food that was hiding in between. Doesn't make my gums bleed
Prefer this brand. Doesn't strip ot break when using and Ike the mint flavor. Have used the picks before but always go back to this
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos