BY REACH

Usage:

Juana P.
Bronx, NY
I use this because it's minty n it's very very good in flossing. It reaches where it's suppose to reach with the minty flavor n taste
Alana F.
Avondale, AZ
Love the minty flavor and the floss doesn't fray like others! I like that it isn't super harsh on my gums and comes in a multi-pack.
Chelsie P.
Richmond, VA
Gets everything out of my teeth! It's always been a favorite floss of mine and I can find them also at the dollar store even better.
Nichole K.
lancaster,PA
Me and the wife bought these one for every room and every car so we never can complain about having something stuck in our teeth!!
Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
When I have stuff stuck in my teeth this is always the stuff I go for long string and thin enough to o get in between tight spaces
Magnolia P.
San Diego, CA
I totally love this floss! I feel like it does go trough your teeth you actually clean them. I love the minty taste and the price!
Kanese R.
Great floss. It has a fresh, minty taste. It is also easy to use. I would definitely recommend this brand to my family and friends.
Aryanna C.
Irvine, CA
Basic floss been using my whole life. It's effective but I switched to flossers recently to kick my bad habit of skipping flossing.
Jocelyn C.
New York
Great taste and it goes through my teeth smoothly and gets out all the food that was hiding in between. Doesn't make my gums bleed
Barbara C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Prefer this brand. Doesn't strip ot break when using and Ike the mint flavor. Have used the picks before but always go back to this
Heather J.