BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
Love this floss it's easy to travel with. It definitely met my expectations and I feel the wax is comfortable to use. I would recommend it to anyone and I typically buy it af CVS. It's a great product.
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Reach has this amazing mint floss ! I definitely love the taste ! Very affordable & effective! Reach makes great products as well as tooth brushes ! Great value! And you can pick this up anywhere !
Jocelyn M.
New Hope, MN
It’s dental floss so it’s hard to find any issues with it. I keep this in the bathroom and one in my purse. Who wants to get caught with broccoli in their teeth. Fair price and conveniently available.
Michelle T.
Sewell
I like this floss. It works for me. It doesn’t feather out or tear easily. Also it is super cheap ($.99 at my local Walmart)! It also doesn’t hurt my gums whenever I use it. Lasts me a long time.
Jessica C.
Lexington , KY
Love reach floss. Is my favorite brand. The string doesn’t brake so easy like the other cheap brands. The price is good as well. And I love the mint flavor they have the best. Will buy again for sure. Very satisfied with the results. Love this brand!!!
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
The floss does its job. It helps get food out of my teeth and the string doesn’t break. It’s effective. The four pack is a good value and good for placing it in multiple bathrooms and in the car. Satisfied overall
Destiny H.
Dallas, TX
I use this twice a day and it lasts a good amount of time, also very inexpensive. It works well and this is the main floss I use. There aren’t any cons and you can find it almost everywhere
Shandell B.
Owensboro , KY
Floss is all in how a person uses it. Different flavors is all that’s different within the brands. I personally floss daily sometimes more than once As needed. I’d recommend it to others.
Phoenix H.
Winneconne, WI
My favorite kind of floss. I’m a dental assistant and we use it all the time at work as well. It’s got a lot of grip and always gets everything out and doesn’t slide to much on the fingers.
Christina H.
Washington, DC
I’m addicted to flossing and this is my go to floss it never fails it’s definitely worth the price I buy this product at Walmart target cvs basically anywhere they sale toothpaste and this is a definite buy
Heather J.