BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Mandy P.
Harrison
This works great amd tastes amazing as well!! My kids even love using this product it's amazing and leaves your mouth feeling fresh
Anna L.
Saint Martinville, LA
This is my all time go to floss! I use this everyday for flossing teeth. It leaves your teeth clean by flossing and leaves it minty
Barbara C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Prefer this brand. Doesn't strip ot break when using and Ike the mint flavor. Have used the picks before but always go back to this
Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
When I have stuff stuck in my teeth this is always the stuff I go for long string and thin enough to o get in between tight spaces
Aryanna C.
Irvine, CA
Basic floss been using my whole life. It's effective but I switched to flossers recently to kick my bad habit of skipping flossing.
Nichole K.
lancaster,PA
Me and the wife bought these one for every room and every car so we never can complain about having something stuck in our teeth!!
Kanese R.
Great floss. It has a fresh, minty taste. It is also easy to use. I would definitely recommend this brand to my family and friends.
Magnolia P.
San Diego, CA
I totally love this floss! I feel like it does go trough your teeth you actually clean them. I love the minty taste and the price!
Carrie W.
Scottsburg, IN
I use this floss daily and take with me every where I go. The minty freshness gives that extra when you can not brush at that time
Stephanie g.
Sacramento, CA
This is my go to floss. the mint keeps my breath fresh. the wax makes the floss glide smoothly, even into the hard to reach spots.
Heather J.