BY REACH #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Mackenzie S.
Hamilton, OH
I've always used the waxed floss, I like it a lot more than non waxed floss. I think it's a good brand, and works well for the price
Victoria M.
San Antonio, TX
Easy to tear the adjusted amount you want, great flavor. The wax holds well while flossing and doesn't tear easily like other brands.
Serena H.
Sacramento
I use this exclusively. It's inexpensive and does not hurt my gums. Would recommend this to anyone. Floss the teeth you want to keep!
Juana P.
Bronx, NY
I use this because it's minty n it's very very good in flossing. It reaches where it's suppose to reach with the minty flavor n taste
Masha B.
Samson, AL
I'm giving this product 5 stars because it made my teeth feel healthy an my breath not stink and it got in between my teeth perfectly
Chelsie P.
Richmond, VA
Gets everything out of my teeth! It's always been a favorite floss of mine and I can find them also at the dollar store even better.
Lexea V.
Merced, CA
This brand of floss is one of my favorites I use it everyday it's minty and keeps your teeth clean.I recommend this floss and brand.
JF S.
Santa Rosa, CA
Wax makes it easy to use and move between tightly-spaced teeth. pleasant mint flavor. easy to tear off length needed via metal spike
carmella W.
Belleville, MI
Love how it feels on my teeth and the taste.I will be buying this more often.it's the best one they have.my family uses this as well
Jocelyn C.
New York
Great taste and it goes through my teeth smoothly and gets out all the food that was hiding in between. Doesn't make my gums bleed
Heather J.